MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Northwesters and the K.I.S.S. convoy

Northwesters and the K.I.S.S. convoy - Forums [Biker Match] Northwesters and the K.I.S.S. convoy - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Northwesters and the K.I.S.S. convoy

Right then peeps Celticsilver has got a massive task on his hands trying to organise a convoy to the K.I.S.S. rally so to take the strain i'm stepping in to help out with those Northwesters who are interested in getting onto this one
Dependant on the final route decided on suggestions for possible meeting points along the route would be good as nothing is finalised as yet

a point where most of us could link up with the Scottish crew on their way down (they have an unconfirmed half way stopover somwhere near us i think) so if your interested get your name down with postcode time/day of departure either here (we can arrange a central linkup point with them) or over on the "convoy to K.I.S.S." thread or PM me with view to a "local" meeting point

cheers in advance
Stroggy

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 23/08/2011 19:44  

Thanks Stroggy, all help appreciated.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2011 03:35  

Hi Stroggy

just a thought dear sir why dont you make lymm truck stop a central meeting point for the northwesters as it is central to M56,M60,M62 AND M6 The peeps running down from scotch ride straight past it after the viaduct on the m6 then make arrangements from there at a set time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pete

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 24/08/2011 13:38  

@ Shawy
all depends on Celticsilvers route mate personally i'm hoping to avoid the boredom (squaring off of tyres lol) of the motorways unless that is the chosen route in which case id do the backtracking (for me ) to a pinot like that
there may be the possibility of the Scots crew stopping over at Wenders in Oswestry (they are heading down on Thursday) as i'm sure you know would be half way to the site from here never mind Lymm lol

Also there doesnt appear to be much interest in this one or the main convoy thread as there is only 5 names down so far so not too many ideas for meeting point up to now but i'm sure if interest pick up we'll either get a last minute rush or nothing at all

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 24/08/2011 20:56  

hi can you just turn up as i think my daughters have pland something for me ( top secret ) so carnt make any plans

Update Reply
havfun @ 24/08/2011 21:33  

Bet Tim would be interested in meeting up..but he never gets on the forums!! Will give him a nudge at weekend :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 24/08/2011 21:41  

@ Havfun you need tickets for the rally hun which if your going you only have a week to get booked go to the events calendar for the link
if your going then follow the thread for meeting times/ points to see if you can hook up

@ Alice2 if it all comes together and fits in all are welcome to join us so keep nudging him lol

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 24/08/2011 23:01  

C'mon peeps is no one having any part of this ride in?? if ya get yernames on here we can link in with the main run Celticsilver is trying to organise Get your name postcode prefered time of journey and road preferences down for us to find the best link/meeting points Me first then Stroggy L21 anytime to suit prefer A roads but will go with the majority

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 25/08/2011 19:16  

im up for meeting on the m6 lymm services friday. and trotting down the motorway.

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 25/08/2011 22:12  

cheers pan Celticsilver is going to be finalising details of pickup points etc next friday or saturday so keep your eyes on this or the "convoy" posts for details as we get them

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 25/08/2011 22:18  

Me and Madhat will be travelling down the M6 in the car so will keep a lookout for you lot as we wend our way from Cumbria. Lymn services is a good meeting point we've used a few times

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 25/08/2011 22:22  

Cheers min looks like the prefered route will be motorways then linking up with Celticsilver and the rest of the "convoy" will all depend on their stopover point for setting off on the friday but rest assured that both of us will be posting to let everyone know whats happening final details will probably be next fri or sat only 15 more sleeps!! cAnt wait

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 25/08/2011 22:26  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/08/2011 14:27  

roll up roll up

time to get yer names on the list so we can organise meeting points timings etc

you know you wanna

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 26/08/2011 17:23  

hi all iam good to meet up at lymm just let me know wot time

Update Reply
andyl250 @ 26/08/2011 20:24  

come on peeps time is running out for us to organise something special like this especialy as its the innaugural BM rally event

surely there are more than 5or6 people interested in getting involved in this??

names location preferred roads and times please
ok pretty please if it'll get more answers

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 27/08/2011 12:17  

roll up roll up

get yer names down then

be there or be square

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 27/08/2011 17:07  

bump

come on you know you wanna

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 28/08/2011 15:18  

Lymm is good for me too .. What time ? What about 10am at lymm .. Set off at 10.45 .. it`ll give people time to be there if they`re late ? Us guys and gals coming from yorkshire can whizz there I can let everyone know from these parts

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 29/08/2011 07:57  

If anyone is tempted to do the rally but has no transport down, me and Madhat can make space in the car for one more and will be coming down from the northwest....and if you are nervous don't be cos a couple of hours in the company of me and Madhat will sort that out! lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 29/08/2011 08:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email