MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Welcome to BM video Testimonials

Welcome to BM video Testimonials - Forums [Biker Match] Welcome to BM video Testimonials - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Welcome to BM video Testimonials

Trying to set up this forum so people can post videos of the events they goto so we can share them with all BMERS so here goes the first video created by TRIPLE1/MARK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLwBFfK_FE&feature=...e=youtu.be

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 06/08/2011 10:06  

What about the one of you singing??

oh, sorry.....you're trying to encourage people,not put them off

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 06/08/2011 10:08  

Good idea Pete

I've re-posted the link you put on so folk should just have to click on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLwBFfK_FE&feature=...e=youtu.be

Just found it Ang lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt9Ubw6EDi8

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 06/08/2011 10:30  

Looks brilliant, it must have taken you ages to do

Update Reply
lisaj @ 06/08/2011 10:37  

Shawy,

What a top idea, if only to showcase your singing skills. I have to say though T1's video is top drawer, check out some of his others on You Tube.

Hope to see more of theses videos from other BM'ers tells even more of a tale than the piccy's do.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 11:13  

Well, there's no welcome video, but here's a link to my youtube channel, not a lot on it but worth a giggle!
http://www.youtube.com/user/colnemac#p/u

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 14:59  

Well sorry but all I just watched is an advert for borwick hall activity weekend got nothing to do with BM testimonial

Update Reply
JP @ 06/08/2011 15:35  

@JP - not quite sure what you mean by your comment The Borwick Hall video compliments the photos found on the Events Page. Triple1, put a lot of time and effort into organising what turned out to be a fantastic weekend, bringing BMers together from across the country. Great weekend had by all, with a good ride out to finish it off with.

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 06/08/2011 16:15  

JP, if you follow the photos of & comments around the Borwick Hall weekend it's clear that the opportunity the weekend provided for people to forge some really strong friendships, was pretty damn profound for those guys who were there. The experience was so positive that several people who had never attended a bm event before are chomping at the bit and can't wait for the next one....that seems like a pretty strong testimonial for bm to me. I love the video....Just wish there had been a pilly available up to the mountain passes for me grrrrrrrr

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/08/2011 16:30  

Good vids,, it would be nice to have a vid made of the KISS rally and for it to be used in promoting BM,

Maybe Matt could make a page on here specially for them for members to post on instead of going onto you tube to view them? just an idea?

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 06/08/2011 18:12  

All I'm saying is there is no mention of BM just the venue boody the idea is good but the rules are clear that you only give concent for pictures so Matt will have to change them and get concent from all at the event but great idea will have to see if something can be sorted

Update Reply
JP @ 06/08/2011 18:28  

I missed this weekend because I'd already booked to go to Whitby.

But after reading what everyone had to say about it and seeing the photographs, I'm so jealous of everyone that I'm determined not to miss out on any more.

You did a fantastic job of making me even more jealous with the video Shawy

Update Reply
lisaj @ 06/08/2011 21:29  

Oops! Just learned that Triple1 made the video!

Thanks triple1

Update Reply
lisaj @ 06/08/2011 21:32  

Minnie I can give you a pilly next time now I have two seats !!!!! (if its not a camping event)

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 06/08/2011 21:41  

lisaj,

no worries, glad you enjoyed it.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 06/08/2011 21:49  

You lot obviously had a great time, we can all see that since you've been back. Good to see more great friendships developing on the site.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 21:52  

Ta Pots!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/08/2011 22:27  

great video enjoyed watching thanks triple 1 you can see you put alot of effort in to making the video good one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 23:18  

pj,

Not half as much effort as he put into making the whole weekend so bloody good and so memorable for us all, they guy is a star.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 23:20  

BBz...don't under-estimate your part in helping the star to shine

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/08/2011 23:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email