MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Welcome to BM video Testimonials

Welcome to BM video Testimonials (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Welcome to BM video Testimonials (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Welcome to BM video Testimonials

You making me ,

Update Reply
triple1 @ 06/08/2011 23:22  

I know we "ALL" contributed to make it a great weekend, but if it wasn't for the initial organisation we wouldn't have had the chance, T1 take the credit that's due to you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 23:27  

bbz here here, and as for consent I'm pretty sure after that weekend there isn't anything any of us wouldn't attempt (including being movie stars) so here's my consent - one less to contact.

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 07/08/2011 00:08  

Just come fresh to this video and I'm envious. You can easily see how warm everyone is with each other. Congratulations on an obviously brilliant meet and a lovely vid. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2011 09:41  

Just watched the video, and it looked as though everyone had a great time. Has definitely given me the urge to join in - just need someone to ride with!!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 08/08/2011 21:57  

I was gutted to find out that the weekend went a head thought it been cancelled..... but you know what its a credit to folk off here,who joined the site nervous,shy,unsure what to expect from it,the video shows folk getting together and having a bloody fantastic time........credit where credit is due........Well done every one

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 17:18  

do we have to ask members permission if they mind being out on you tube etc, some members may take offence, not trying to open a can of worms just asking etc....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 17:23  

Not like you to be lost for words Amanda

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 25/08/2011 21:53  

It must have been a blank video

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/08/2011 22:25  

Ian i think its only fair and courteous to ask before putting a video of somebody on You Tube or elsewhere. I would hate it with a passion so would always say no.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/08/2011 10:30  

Now the 2 blank posts have been deleted mine and Min's posts don't make sense.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2011 10:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email