MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How much do you like your bike?

How much do you like your bike? - Forums [Biker Match] How much do you like your bike? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How much do you like your bike?

Just had an Hour of pure bliss around the Lincolnshire rds and I'm buzzing. I love my bike so much, feels like i want to cuddle it!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2011 22:21  

I could think of great sporting, thrilling events I’ve done in life but nothing gives as much enjoyment from the word go, as riding my bike.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2011 02:02  

A lot ! In fact ....... This much.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 29/07/2011 02:44  

Think its safe to say a lot

Update Reply
JP @ 29/07/2011 05:23  

Love it , tho it's up for sale as want a bigger bike, will be very sad to see it go

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/07/2011 07:02  

There's nothing more in the world than my beastie, love her to bit's. She never nags me and lets me ride her whenever I like. Who can ask for more than that?

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 29/07/2011 09:39  

Weirdo, please tell me that's not your boat you're standing on! I actually don't love my bike. Comfortable to ride, looks nice, shiny and clean, just haven't formed the usual bond with this one :(. Still love to go out on it though, just doesn't provide the grin factor I've got from others.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2011 11:11  

Same here love going on my bike and even though i dont use it much id miss it if she wasnt there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2011 16:10  

Lots,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2011 19:04  

I love to throttle both of mine..............it's all said in the best possible taste!! lol

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 29/07/2011 20:39  

I recently swapped a safe 'n' sensible Kawa ER5 for a VFR750 which may have had one careful owner, but I think it was some time ago!

I never felt like taking the ER5 out just for the hell of it, nor did I enjoy working on it. I always take the scenic route on the VFR; it's now roadworthy, and over the winter I'm going to tidy it up properly. A year-round hobby!

Update Reply
Greg62 @ 29/07/2011 23:25  

I'm in love with this engine almost as much as I've loved 2 strokes in the past. I still crave a 350LC though :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2011 23:46  

I love my bikes! I liked my ex! My bikes are still here! Shes long Gone! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Eddieskidmark @ 29/07/2011 23:59  

Boss Mom-"Weirdo, please tell me that's not your boat you're standing on! " ok... that's not my boat i'm standing on.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 30/07/2011 01:47  

I like it a lot, and when i have mi biking trousers on it gives people the horn, cos i'm like that. or did i dream it tee heee and that is 3 e's so i must be sexy, if it was 4 i might go blind and god knows if it was 5.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2011 01:58  

I love my Ruby
she's a bit like me really, can be a bit clunky and awkward and can take a while to start first thing in a morning

but she's all mine

Best birthday present I ever bought for myself

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 30/07/2011 09:29  

Well i love my bike A LOT Having had a few !! the SP1 was awesome round corners and so involving just bloody uncomfortable on long rides, same as my last CBR1000RR, This one having had a bout week or so (GSXR1000K5) is just bloody awesome in 'every' respect i can see why Bike Mag rated it so highly in last months issue. It's just intoxicating

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2011 20:57  

I love my superduke ,it gets cleaned as much as ridden .
However my blade is a neglected abused commuter hack that gets dumped in a London bike bay without so much as a steering lock . So unloved it aint even allowed a piccy in my gallery .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2011 21:27  

Ofc I love my bike so much we are getting married and expect to have children !

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 31/07/2011 08:43  

I love my bike heaps and heaps and I feel quite physically sick myself cos she's so poorly....I hate thinking of her sitting out there with a hole where her starter motor should I'm really miserable actually and going to go and take the cover off and give her a kiss and a hug cos it's not her fault she won't start

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 31/07/2011 10:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email