MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How much do you like your bike?

How much do you like your bike? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] How much do you like your bike? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How much do you like your bike?

my bikes my beauty and the beast, beauty when i sit around lookin at it and the beast when iam on the open road, what more can i say guys, you probably think im bloody bonkers, stay safe guys.

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 31/07/2011 11:49  

Awwwww i luvs me little Flossy i suppose, bless her cotton socks.......But i dream of a Zephyr 1100

Update Reply
wenders @ 31/07/2011 21:42  

i love my bike :-) Missing her like mad while the alternator gets fixed, 3 days till i get her back and counting

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2011 13:33  

I love bikes to much the money I had put aside to bet a new bathroom fitted , i blew on another bike ...rofl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/08/2011 14:03  

well, just worked out since divorce (i am not bitter, no i`m not, almost moved far enough away, new zeland) i have spent twice as much on italien redness than houses, never mind servicing and tyres (gulp, 25,000miles worth a year or so) and "esential" leather, spare leathers, gortex, luggage, pasports and ferry tickets, love my bike? nope. goes too fast, have to keep trying to end up with perfectly worn tyres, has had me in far too many conversations with friends in blue, keeps waking me up at stupid o` clock in the a.m on days off, only to find myself in skye, wales or france or spain or italy by supper time. love it? nope. last night had trouble sleeping after it made me see if the new screen was more effective at reducing wind noise/turbulance over different road types and velocities.... (yes it is) but the shaking inside my head def kept me awake after i got in. love it ? nope. its a lot of fiendishly over priced bits of metal and plastic annodised redness and carbon (oooooh carbon) right up untill the second the engine fires.

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 01/08/2011 21:29  

Decorating or ride - well I guess the walls can wait for another weekend. And yes i do love the bike !

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 01/08/2011 23:41  

I love my hettie the hornet sooooo much She was my present to myself when Ex moved out and I had to sell my dream house....But guess what... give me Hettie any day to the house and the Ex I have waited 14 years for a hornet 250 and the wait was worth it love her to bloody bits and I dont know what i would do if I dropped her OMG cant even think of it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 22:22  

have loved every bike I've ever owned

a car is a box which gets me from A to B

my bike takes me to places I would only want to go to on 2 wheels
my bike makes mr & mrs average think I'm weird and I like that - cus I am!
my bike has helped me make amazing friends who love their bike too
my bike has looked after me through thick and thin and has always been there when I need a friend

love my bike? absolutely!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 23:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email