MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New meet

New meet - Forums [Biker Match] New meet - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New meet

hi all im looking at starting a unofficial meet at a pub just of junction 11 of the m6 inbetween walsall and cannock on a friday night to arrange ride outs and to goto rallies it will be non political and will not be a back patch suppourt club just a get together for anyone interested in going to rallies ride outs and weekends away if anyone is interested in coming along let me know . ride safe johno

Update Reply
johno @ 24/07/2011 14:13  

i would be interested in just the friday meeting comitments wont allow rallies or ride outs but friday night would be ok

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2011 16:57  

o all interesteed heres the address and it is also sighn posted of the island for junction 11 of the m6 will be meeting up from 8:30pm on friday look forward to seeing you there : The Wheatsheaf Inn Wolverhampton RoadShareshillPostal town: WolverhamptonWV10 7LUu please bear in mind this is a family pub / restraunt thank you

Update Reply
johno @ 24/07/2011 18:56  

wish I was not so far away

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2011 21:33  

Nice one

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/07/2011 09:48  

Thanks Johno. Please don't post forum topics with ALL CAPITALS IN THE TITLE. It looks like you're shouting. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/07/2011 15:02  

matt
are you being serious?? or, more to the point ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS??!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 15:41  

HOW CAN YOU SHOUT IN TYPE SET NEVER HEARD SHUCH A LOAD OF OLD SHOT GUN PELLETS

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 16:49  

EASER TO SEE WITHOUT YOUR GLASES ON WHERE IS THE PROBLEM

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 16:50  

HAHAHAHA - NOW WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT!!????!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 17:18  

sorry i dont think personal preferances by anyone should be forced on anyone bikere are discriminated againced enough without them doing it to each other

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 17:26  

lol well I and many others hate it. It's bad internet etiquette to post all in CAPS. All the forum subjects are nice, neat and in lowercase... with one right in the middle ALL IN CAPS. It's quite annoying. It's a house rule, sorry but that's the way it is. Nothing looks more tacky than CAPS all over the place.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/07/2011 21:02  

AND who MAKES the HOUSE rule?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2011 21:05  

Yours truely. :-D It's up to me to steer the site in the right direction and decide what rules are best. For example, I decided that people outside the UK can't register on the site. This keeps out spammers. By the way, I'm only talking about forum subjects/titles. Not the actual body of the text. It's not allowed to post your forum subject ALL IN CAPS just to get more attention to your topic. It rude/bad etiqutte. The same as walking into a pub and shouting loud so everyone listens to you.

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/07/2011 12:05  

pardon can you speak up a bit its also bad to hijack somones thread but we still do it Right back on topic if its a friday could make it but mid week I got no chance due to work

Update Reply
JP @ 26/07/2011 13:41  

firstly let just say that the caps wernt intentional i just pasted the address in from anouther site and it haqdnt even regestered with me that it was in caps so no it was not one to grab attention and to be honest i find it a aft that it caused such a comotion and appologise for any offence caused . secondly to answer jpharley it is on a friday and it would be good to see you there if you fancy coming along i have the same problem with mid week meets because of the hours i work its rare i can actually get to them which is why i decided to get one going on a friday . anfd for anyone who would like to make a weekend of it and go exploring over the weekend there is a camp site about 15 - 20 mins away that i could get the info for if asked

Update Reply
johno @ 26/07/2011 18:30  

No commotion intended :-D was just a friendly reminder which some folks reacted to for some reason

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/07/2011 22:18  

i just felt it to be an unnecessary comment as i for one didnt even notice the capitals, but i suppose i shout all the time anyway!! just for future reference, is there a limit to exclamation marks, or are we on safe ground there?? ps apologies johno - i didnt intend to hijack your thread, just seemed a tad preposterous to suggest that using capital letters was the equivalent of shouting xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2011 04:09  

no appologise needed mandy :-)

Update Reply
johno @ 27/07/2011 05:50  

Good suggestion for a fri night meet up :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/07/2011 11:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email