MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New meet

New meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New meet

thanks jakie i figured i wouldnt be the only one out there that had trouble making mid week meets

Update Reply
johno @ 27/07/2011 18:33  

Now is the time I wish I hadn't moved from Cannock to Bournemouth..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2011 19:37  

lol you could always come bacck for a visit lol

Update Reply
johno @ 27/07/2011 21:39  

Is this def on for tomm night ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/07/2011 09:30  

i will defernatly be there for 8:30 and hopfully a few others will be there

Update Reply
johno @ 28/07/2011 20:56  

This event is now on the events calendar If it becomes a regular event let me know and I'll ask Matt to add it as a regular event. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1955

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/07/2011 22:17  

thanks sandi and i would like to thank everyone for the words of suppourt in setting it up and it will run to the end of the summer at least and hopefully over the winter as well . the only weekend it wont happen at the moment is the bulldog weekend as ill be at the bulldog lol but if ppl still want to meet up there it theres nothing to stop them :-)

Update Reply
johno @ 29/07/2011 06:16  

i would like to thank big clive for coming along last night if anyone else is interested a couple of us will be there again next friday from 8:30 onwards . nice meeting you clive and thanks for your support mate

Update Reply
johno @ 30/07/2011 10:57  

sos, was too hungover yesterday to do anything lol. Next Fri am off to Brands, Fri after might be able to make it (will have to check Spesh's shifts!)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/07/2011 11:01  

shame a few others did not make the effort in surport its an ideal spot easy to get to and room for several hundred bikes and food toooooooo i missed the chippy on the way home

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2011 15:32  

the friday after next ill be at the bulldog bash but if anyone wants to go to the pub and meet up anyway i caqn assure youll have a warm welcome of the people who run the pub and there staff . but i will be back there next week and then again on the 19th of august for anyone wishing to attend

Update Reply
johno @ 30/07/2011 18:30  

Matt's added this event, to the calendar, right up until 2014, so no need to re-submit it Johno. Thanks Matt

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/07/2011 23:17  

thanks hoprfully will see more ppl turn up; :-)

Update Reply
johno @ 31/07/2011 00:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email