MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th

Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th  - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th

As we all know , the farmyard is upon us again .. Anyone fancy meeting up friday morning at squire`s .. Meeting about 10am set off to rally at 11am

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 03/06/2011 21:56  

hi nitro, im up for meeting you mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2011 11:50  

Everybody`s welcome .. If there is any 125 riders or newbies going to farmyard .. we will ride at your pace ..

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 05/06/2011 21:00  

Hey up Mad Dave.. count me in, I'll be on Ziggy, so 125 friendly route please

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/06/2011 21:35  

Will there be a BikerMatch flag flying anywhere amongst the tents ????

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 06/06/2011 23:24  

Bill was planning to cordon off a section, not sure what his plans are since gravity got the better of him, may have to wheel him around in a supermarket trolley to set the cordon up!

Update Reply
YID @ 07/06/2011 09:45  

I'l be in Helmsley 9 to 9.30 on Friday if any one wants to meet me there to ride in, will tape of an area in fire field and put up my black BM flag any one with my number can ring me if they can't see us, if you need it PM me.
Walked without my sticks at Mr P party (happy birthday Ian) last night so will be on my bike for Farm Yard do you want a ride out

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/06/2011 10:39  

Good to hear yr pins are better, Bill. Shall we do Blackey Ridge?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2011 17:13  

Sounds good XK could stop at the Lion Inn

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/06/2011 18:11  

Does anyone know the alternate route instead of using Sutton Bank? I did the FYP on Ziggy and I remember we went up a hill, but it was in steps, so not quite as steep as Sutton.. It was near SB, though, I just can't remember where it was?!?!

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2011 18:24  

If you come up the B1363 from York you will find it a better way for 125 Karey with a smaller hill

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/06/2011 10:14  

Ahhh thanks Bill Hope you're mending nicely and having a great time in Cornwall xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/06/2011 10:21  

Two friends of mine are going... me and the other half are in Cornwall that weekend so will miss it! But I have asked her to take a look at this site and try to spot any BM members to say Hi. Hope everyone has a great time, hope to catch the next one.

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 09/06/2011 17:18  

Hi there .......got any idea where you'll be all camping in the fire field? I'm joining my friend who i went with last year but i'd love to come over and say hi as i've only meet up with one other member so far.

Update Reply
loving it @ 10/06/2011 16:32  

If its like last year loving ... look for the Large pile of wood with the wigwam's in a circle guarding it

Oh & Bikeabill has a big black flag with BM on it & he has a green flashing light on the top of it ... not sure if the big nickers will be flown this year or not heheheh

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/06/2011 16:36  

Haha......sounds like you lot are a riot . Please fly the big knickers......preferably in the brightest shocking pink, that way despite the condition i'm in i'm sure to see them

Update Reply
loving it @ 10/06/2011 16:40  

We have 2 pairs , white & blue

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/06/2011 16:53  

We need to sort a meeting point for people not camping together.
I'm not sure yet where I'm camping ..fires or non-fires and I know some people are going down on the Thursday and will have to camp in non-fires as fire's not open till Friday... What about a meeting point sometime Friday early evening or so? and for anyone not able to make it then, maybe some Mob numbers can be given out ( thro PM's ) There's quite a few of my mates going, from BM and also non-BM who will be camping with their mates as opposed to camping with BM, but they would like to meet up. Any suggestions for a meet point?

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2011 16:55  

I will be stepping back from this one Kaz ... Ian & I are not going this year

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/06/2011 16:57  

Ahh how come Shell? thought you were both going? Anyone else suggest a meeting point?

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/06/2011 16:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email