MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th

Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Party ..Meet up at squire's Friday 17th

Nope not this year , we have loads to sort & not long to do it lol

we may meet up with you if you all do a ride out some place

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/06/2011 17:01  

So who's meeting at Squires? This is who i think will be there, anyone else? Nitro Karey furybilly

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/06/2011 17:07  

Scratch the ride out idea, not with the nerve being trapped in my back, plus Ian now has a server to build too

Oh well there will be others this year see you at the next one & have a whole heap of fun everyone

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2011 17:15  

Awww hugs Shell hope you feel better soon, will catch you on a ride out/rally/meet some time soon, I'm sure Back to the list... anyone else meeting at Squires Friday morning? If possible can we avoid Sutton Bank.. I will do it if i have to tho This is who i think will be there, anyone else? Nitro Karey furybilly

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/06/2011 17:20  

You can do it Kaz I know ya can ...

Nitro knows a more friendly way up there, didnt we go this way the 1st year ?

This is who i think will be there, anyone else?

Nitro
Karey
furybilly

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2011 17:22  

Yep I've done chimney stack/bank ..whatever it's called 3 times now!! so i should be able to tackle owt... and came down Sutton Bank last time I went to FYP, but went up a slighter less gradient of a hill.. it levelled out in steps so was an easier climb. I would rather take an easier route than have Ziggy screaming up in 1st gear, but I can do it if everyone else wants to go that way This is who i think will be there, anyone else? Nitro Karey furybilly

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/06/2011 17:27  

hi kaz erm not sure if i going yet might shy off this one lol 30 quid wasted hmmmm lol not sure yet but if i go il text ya hun x

Update Reply
poshbird @ 13/06/2011 17:57  

Hey up Julie! welcome home! Thought you were going on the Thursday anyway?? Will catch up with you soon x Friday meet at Squires anyone else? Nitro Karey furybilly

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/06/2011 18:01  

I can`t remember the friendly way up to helmsley to be honest .. A19 looks the easiest way , but will probably take us up sutton bank .. Is Bikeabill coming ? He will know a better route ?

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 13/06/2011 20:06  

Hiya Dave, I will be there also

Friday meet at Squires anyone else?

Nitro
Karey
furybilly
PaulXXX

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 13/06/2011 21:21  

*BUMP*
Friday meet at Squires anyone else? Nitro Karey furybillyPaulXXX

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/06/2011 19:07  

Is anyone travelling up from anywhere near North west London Ruislip/ A40 area..... There is someone who needs company on the route up Friday and back on the Sunday. She isn't confident to do that distance and find the place on her own

If you know anyone heading up from the London area let me know please I will owe you a beer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2011 00:08  

take your wellies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2011 00:41  

hi Dave i'm going straight to Helmsley meet anyone there in the market who wants to ride in with me at 9.30, if you come up A19 you see the caravan route signposted after Easingwold or come up the B1363 from York thats the next turn of the York bypass after the A19 and easy for 125 will save room for anyone joining me will put the BM flag up

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/06/2011 00:50  

Anyone esle wanting to meet up at Squires in the morning? Friday meet at Squires anyone else? Nitro Karey furybillyPaulXXX

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/06/2011 21:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email