MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

I like the photo of me in my shades and I consider that people can make out what I look like from it!!!! I will admit, it was taken in 2009 but I have asked many people on here that I have met and they are in agreement....it looks like me!!!! If you need to know the colour of my eyes, they are hazel with a heavy leaning towards green. What you can't see from that particular photo is the size and shape of my body, or what type of person I am, but if you check out my profile description, you will establish what you want from it. I haven't fibbed in my profile description (I could have, but what's the point, I want to meet people and make pals) or put up a pic that has been 'air brushed', or one that's 5 years old or more, show my teeth as a full perfect pearly white set of nashers, got Photo to work his magic on one of my pics, even a pic that wasn't of me!!! How would you know unless you get to an event and meet me!!! etc etc...you get the guist. I totally agree, let's have a pic up there so we can 'see' who we are chatting with. I'll get my coat shall I?

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/06/2011 19:58  

lol @ bl You say it as it is me dear

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/06/2011 21:11  

Yep, I am egimicated, sort a

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/06/2011 21:14  

sayyyyyyyyyyyyy what

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 03/06/2011 01:26  

Are you copying and pasting every time John? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2011 10:12  

Lol John - that fish supper must be cold by now

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/06/2011 16:58  

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 05/06/2011 23:05  

Hi everyone i've just been looking at this forum an think its great so i've changed my profile pic to having a bad hair day,
this ones 4 u Bobkat.
hope you like it lol x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 07/06/2011 20:40  

Stunning Jackie that lurrrvly windswept look

Update Reply
bkr @ 07/06/2011 20:45  

its most probably be what i look like after the farmyard

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 07/06/2011 20:58  

Now i know why you wanted to go to Knott end !!!

Update Reply
bkr @ 07/06/2011 21:15  

Thank you Kwak72, your pic is excellent! I was speaking to shawy who was saying your coming to the Farmyard - we are all camping together on Thursday so look forward to meeting you there

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 08/06/2011 14:43  

Yep i'll be there friday morning if all goes to plan, nice and early.
well about 10- 10.30. got mike99 riding up with me too, i tend to get lost quite a bit on my own lol x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 08/06/2011 19:36  

My mug is up here for anyone to see. My face is what it is, no changing it, if anyone is scared off then its up to them.
But
I thought it was a site rule we all have to have a mug shot.?? Shouldn't the shy bairns be 'encouraged' to be seen.......

Graham

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 08/06/2011 20:34  

Hi Everyone i too like to see who am talking too, am new to the site also so Nods and PM`s more than welcome please. cheers. PJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2011 21:38  

Hi Everyone i too like to see who am talking too, am new to the site also so Nods and PM`s more than welcome please. cheers. PJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2011 21:39  

id send you a cookie pj but errrrr i ate them all

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 08/06/2011 21:44  

pj19 looks from your piccy that you may be serving in the forces. If thats the case then hats off to you and your fellow servicemen and women.

If not then do you just like dressing up as action man??? Ha!! Ha!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2011 22:07  

Thumbs up to this topic, don't know how i missed it. Moving it to the website issues forum though rather than general chat. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/06/2011 22:14  

i havent been on here very long but find that people take you as they find along as they can recognize you when they see you it dont matter about looks what matters is the effort you put into the site and into meeting people

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 16/06/2011 01:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email