MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

No truer word say Pan

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/06/2011 07:50  

i am the worlds worst for having my picture taken, i hate it. but it is definately nice to see who you are chatting to. i dont get why some peeps put old or false pics on, you always get caught out in the end lol

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 16/06/2011 09:50  

" bikes are much simpler creatures-they don't moan when u only hop on once a week, they don't whinge about the daft hours u work, ur guaranteed to climb off knackered but giggling ur arse off and the massive bonus is bikes only need servicing once a year! Lol sorry guys!!!"

LMAO.....well said Mizzi

Ps....i agree with the thread, although i love to see who's got what (get your minds out of the gutter people....i mean bikes!!!).....We're not going to search through a car park at a meet looking for the bike are we, we need to be able to recognise the face, so the clearer the photo the better please.

Update Reply
loving it @ 16/06/2011 09:55  

^^^^^^

Errrrrrr.......

we need to be able to recognise the face, so the clearer the photo the better please.

Update Reply
RobL @ 16/06/2011 17:25  

Don think i have what would be deemed a normal profile pic, why do i always seem to be doing something daft ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2011 09:33  

Jackie, your profile pics are alway entertaining huni It's just so much better to see a face when you look at a profile - come on people be brave

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/06/2011 09:15  

Panman ( John ) very true - I recognised you straight away. x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/06/2011 09:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email