MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

Boss Mom conjurs up some thoughts!! I wasnt "given" mine as it happens, cudnt think wot to use so used kids initials. Have to agree with Pinky too, had some look at me then no pic on theirs, I thought it was just coz they saw me they deleted theirs to put me off.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 14:04  

Totally Agree Bob like to see whos who, not who could be erm is that a tree in the background or a bike, or a a erm... nice clear pics help, unless yer all ashamed of being on her, cant think of any reason other than that and I'm not so there ;p

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 02/06/2011 14:21  

Shaggy-woohooooooooooooo good you BBZ62- no replies to pms, then your not pm-ing the right people because not to reply is just rude. Your pic is not scarey at all LOL Harley, there are some very far away shots

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 15:44  

mine was taken on tues.....not the best though !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 15:50  

Hell yeah, I gotta agree with all comments made I am prob the most unphotogenic person that walks these green pastures and have a massive complex about my phots (except HOG, she looks good always). But a face to a name is a deffo. It was emotional but I managed to find a few for my profile. If people like what they see .. bonus. If not C'est la vie. Some peeps need to remember why they come on here, especially those that want to meet peeps for more than just friendship. I for one won't look at a profile without phots, i can't do the mystery, I want to see who I nod/pm, it makes it that more personal Hope this doesn't come across as a rant B.D

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 02/06/2011 16:10  

You rant away lovey, we're all allowed at least one per membership (or should be) I agree wiv ya, I'm not looking for a date but when I first joined I was and I didn't do BLIND dating. When I did a search I ticked for profiles with 'photos only' BTW those who say they aren't much to look at are usually nicer looking than those who say they are 'good looking' IMHO of course.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2011 16:42  

A face to a name is a must - cmon all you shy peeps, get those pics loaded !!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/06/2011 16:59  

well said tracy here here another smilly too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 17:04  

Lordy I hate having my pic taken but hey ho, I am what I am and if you don't like it then you can just barger off

and Bobkat, you look gorgeous and really happy in your piccie

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 02/06/2011 17:32  

everybody worries way too much about how they look, its not a contest, id much rather talk to a funny, polite,happy headcase than a george clooney lookalike thank you !! if more people took the time to say hello and then start talking to you , they just might find out how nice you are!!! and vice versa,,,

so leave the shopping list mentality at tesco and get nodding xx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 02/06/2011 18:03  

Thank you HRC but you must need to visit specsavers lol xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 18:06  

Katie - HRC certainly doesnt need to visit specsavers, you're gorgeous with a brilliant smile xxxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/06/2011 18:10  

BOBKAT its easy to say I'm not pm'ing the rite ones but how does anyone know who is the rite one if they are a stranger, and having read some of the threads on this site some are stranger than others but in all the best ways. I love the fact that most the peeps on here don't take life very seriously at all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 18:34  

I agree with Nutkin

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 02/06/2011 18:36  

me to agree with rhi
and if thay dont anser your pm there loss

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/06/2011 18:39  

Lol the only pics I've had taken involve lots of beer (no shit Sherlock) and the only other one that's gorgeous is the one of me and my baby Ben...he doesn't mind me calling him my baby even tho he's 12 in august! All I can say is cameras are now banned on nites out as the last pic that ended up plastered on fb was of mine and my mates knickers...Betty boop and Minnie mouse but my aunts and uncles nor my ward manager were amused... I look much better with a lid on tho! And bobkat-totally agree with u there Hun on both the pics and not replying to pm's... Think my problem is that it's the bikes that make me phhhhhwwwwooooooaaaarrrrrr and can't wait to chuck my leg over one again!

Update Reply
mizzi @ 02/06/2011 18:41  

OMG Mizzi, if only I was a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 18:44  

Pmsl....yer rite springs to mind and bikes are much simpler creatures-they don't moan when u only hop on once a week, they don't whinge about the daft hours u work, ur guaranteed to climb off knackered but giggling ur arse off and the massive bonus is bikes only need servicing once a year! Lol sorry guys!!! Had to be said lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 02/06/2011 18:54  

Lol Mizzi, I have to say from the perspective of a bloke, yer rite. I would luv to be able to disagree wi you but I cant.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 19:05  

only problem is as much as u dribble over bikes they don't really appreciate u and never return the hugs and tlc u give... there u go i found a positive for humans :-) lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 02/06/2011 19:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email