MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! - Forums [Biker Match] Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Photo's on Profiles - don't be shy!

Hello I wanted to suggest that it would be better if everyone put a picture/pictures on their profiles. I know it's a daunting thought as I am not photopretty at all , however, it is much nicer to put a face to the person you are chatting to. Not to offend anyone but, what is the point in putting a picture on with your lid/crasher/helmet on? Lets get faces on the profiles - we are what we are , I'm finally getting to grips with that. Please don't think this is a 'dig' in any way - only a suggestion. Excited to see all the new faces - hopefully come on don't be shy Would love to read your thoughts on this........................ xxxx ps sorrry for my extensive use of the emotion faces, I'm addicted to using them

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 10:26  

Here's my mug Katie, but you've had the pleasure of seeing it in real life as well eh!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/06/2011 10:30  

Updated mine to a pic from saturday just gone.. should scare a few lol

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 02/06/2011 10:45  

Lovely pics they are as well ladies - do you agree though about it being better to see pics?????? xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 10:51  

Yeah come on folks get your mugshots .. erm I mean photos up .. lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 11:09  

is that a gental dig by any chance !!!! LOL!

Update Reply
shaggy101 @ 02/06/2011 11:12  

yes same here its always good to see who your chatting too..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 11:12  

You usually find that most folk who dont upload a pic arent very active members of the site, or have joined as standard member to check us out lol

From a personal point of view, i hate having my pic taken but it comes in handy so folk can spot you at a meet :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2011 11:13  

oh and please TAKE YOUR SUNGLASSES OFF !!!!!! thank you x

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 02/06/2011 11:17  

Noooooooooooo, Shaggy no 'dig' at all - go on get a picture on though lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 11:31  

I am the world's worst at having my photo taken, but if you look in my profile even I've managed a few. I hate them all of course, but they're there. It is nice to see folks faces. You could be chatting away to someone in the chatroom or PMs and then walk straight past them in the street or at an event - what's the point in that? Come on folks, be brave. If you don't think you're that attractive so what? If people are only attracted to you because of what you look like then they are probably not the kind of people you'd want a relationship with anyway

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 11:32  

its one now, but dont be scared, its not agood one!! sat at desk in office with my works camera!!! going to get a few more as i go one, and change em now and again!! oh boy i am sooooooo not photogenic!!!! Scary really!!

Update Reply
shaggy101 @ 02/06/2011 11:35  

How much is plastic surgery ? the works i'm sick of shattering the lens when photo taken !!.

Update Reply
bkr @ 02/06/2011 11:37  

you and me both mate!!! the only cameras that see me are speed cameras!! and they only photograph my aris!!!

Update Reply
shaggy101 @ 02/06/2011 11:42  

I hate having my picture taken but thought there was no point in being on here without it!! Tis only one I have at the moment but it will have to do!! :-)

Update Reply
RobL @ 02/06/2011 11:42  

Think its a good idea for sure,I hate mine been taken yet got some on here that mate took for a photo shoot at her home,bloody hated every minute of it and oh boy .....I blacked out at the end of it

Made me laugh though when she loaded them up on her computure as said oi that aint me dont look ought like um how much photo shop you used on them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 12:24  

1st time posting but here goes. Have to agree about pics but as a few seem to have said I think its the reason, in my case, why no one replies to any pm's. I think I'm scaring everyone away.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 13:15  

I'm sure that's not true BB. Be thankful you haven't been "given" a username like mine - that scares as many folk away as my photo!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 13:41  

i think it a good idear so we can per look at who we are chating to and i have to say there are some very hansome men on here
o yes ans some very hot ladys too
think u lot would win best looking biker site coppertison if there was one

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/06/2011 13:43  

Its so annoying when you see who has been looking at you several times, then you click on their profile and its got no pic - Arrrgggg!!!

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 02/06/2011 14:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email