MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June - Forums [Biker Match] Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

Where: Rivington Barn (top barn) When: this Sunday, June 5th Time: from 11.30am for a couple of hours or so Why: to meet folk in person, especially any newbies out there - come along and say hello, have a coffee, wander round the bikes, take in the sunshine I'll be there from 11.30am onwards - Blackberry will be joining me.

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 01/06/2011 20:41  

Hi karen, would love to join you, but depends on if i get my sidestand back on in time......having it shortened.

Be a great chance to meet up. Is anybody going over from the West yorkshire area peeps?

Update Reply
loving it @ 01/06/2011 20:51  

Be good to see you there loving it. Hopefully someone will be coming over from your way and will be in touch with you .

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 01/06/2011 21:32  

Hey guys - I'm Dawn - a newbie! . Might try to call if nothing comes up but will be in 4 wheels still saving for my bike!
haven't been to rivvy for a while x

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 01/06/2011 22:28  

Get there any way you can Dawn, you'll be more than welcome

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 01/06/2011 22:33  

Hi Karen, I'll be there it'll be good to meet fellow members .... need to put some miles in after though ... having withdrawl symtoms from the bike being in dry dock ! weathers looking good

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 22:35  

Yaaah the more the merrier.... be good see you all If you're thinking of going for a ride Dave, you might end up with some company!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 01/06/2011 22:37  

HI guys im not quite a Newbie.......... But will be up there sunday for sure :D !!!!!

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 01/06/2011 23:24  

Goddammit - I'll miss this! But then, I'll be in cornwall with a big group of fellow BM'ers!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 23:38  

Daftun shall I alter the time on the calendar? It's different to what you've got here. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1569

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2011 00:27  

Hi if ok ill drive up and if any one wants a lift pm more then happy to share the ride over,or if any one like a pilly then pm me :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 00:36  

Sorry will be in cornwall eating pasties and cream teas

Update Reply
JP @ 02/06/2011 07:27  

Slly, no problems at all about coming by car

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/06/2011 10:38  

Its a case of ...........

You can reach them by railway, you can reach by trailway, you can reach them on an aeroplane, you can reach them by caravan, cross the desert liek an arab man, they dont care how you get there , just get there if you can ................

probably got the song words but hey ho i tried :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2011 11:19  

Wills cheers mate

BJ pmsl such a voice can see the little dickie birds flying all around like out of that cartoon when she breaks out in full voice

Bravo more more on call

Sal :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 12:58  

Jackie lol you got emm right and for that a free ice cream from little me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 14:43  

hi guys im not a newby and would love to be there to say hi to old and new peeps but il be sunning my sen (hope) in cornwall .
so you all have fun and ride safe xx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 02/06/2011 14:55  

Clint, Jackie will be eating Cornish ice cream

Have fun all who go, as with many of the others I will be in Cornwall , pity cos its been ages since I last went to Rivvi

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/06/2011 15:09  

believe me when jackie sings the birds fall out of the sky ....dead !!! lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 15:40  

Ah shell i forgot jackie is there..mm cornish ice cream..it aint good for tell her and send it to me Ian

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 17:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email