MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rivvy Barn - Meet and Greet - Sunday 5th June

Great day at rivvy barn, good to meet a lot of new people many of which I am sure will become good friends.

I echo the fact that the choccy cake was superb and look forward to the promised lemon drizzle cake that shorey (Ha!! Ha!!) requested.

Hope the new riders soon get their confidence and clock up the miles.

Anyone seen a watch?? I remember shaking hands with a scouser?? but thats the last time I saw it (Only jokin!!!!!!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2011 19:33  

Ha ha BB9000292834746748939, you've really got yourself into trouble now!!!! And not with me

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 06/06/2011 19:58  

Reckon I'm going to have to change my name to (Dippy)HippyRockChickCakeLady

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 06/06/2011 20:23  

HRC, I think just Cake Lady will suffice. Then at least the mouthful is just cake and not a long winded name to remember. (does what it says on the cake tin).

You been out on the bike again yet??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2011 20:50  

I agree with bbz62 great day, hippychoccakerockchick's cake (lurrrrvly)worth going just for that alone.then the icing on the cake(pardon the pun)meeting all the good peeps there although found it difficult to understand one lady (must have been her accent)hehehe!!and karen (daftun)busily flashing away,i'm still seeing spots before my eyes even now(joking)Good event+Good peeps=Good times.

Update Reply
bkr @ 07/06/2011 07:53  

So the big question is........................................................ When we all doing it again

Update Reply
Kiwi @ 07/06/2011 12:34  

Hi Kiwi, Karen(daftun) organised that one i think with (merseybe...)Blackberry oops sorry Karen

Update Reply
bkr @ 07/06/2011 12:52  

Hopefully the answer is.... A soon a possible. It was good to meet new people and i'm sure next time there will be some if not all the same people and some more new peeps to boost the numbers further.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2011 12:52  

Hi BBz62 nice one with Karen earlier Kudos to you for that.there were peeps who wanted to go to rivvi that went to cornwall hope they come the more the merrier,Ithink it was Shell who said they had not been to rivvi for a while and others but can't remember their names

Update Reply
bkr @ 07/06/2011 13:03  

HI PEEPS

If you check events you will find a rivi barn post for every weekend in july!!!!!!! so if you all get your heads together and arrange for one of them to be rearranged for a meet and greet........... im sure DaFtun/BLACKBERRY will sort it for you :)

shawy/pete

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 07/06/2011 14:29  

Hi peeps, was nice to meet up sunday. just wondering if theres any evening meets or rideouts ? possibly Nott end on wednesday nights. Being a newby not too sure where to start.
oh my god its hailstones the size of golf balls at the moment
sorry got distracted for a moment lol
if anyone fancies that im free on the 15th june about 6pm ?

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 07/06/2011 16:53  

Hey Jackie We can do Nott End on a Wednesday night but probably wouldn't be able to make it for 6pm. Do you want me to start a new thread for it? As for meeting at Rivi again, anyone that's going can just post on the forums, see if any fellow BM'ers want to join you. If you need any help give myself or DaftUn a shout, we'll be more than happy to help

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 07/06/2011 17:18  

Hi Karen, yea that be great if ya could,as for the time could say meet there anytime after 7.00.
im off work next week so happy to go anytime just hope the weather picks up a little.
I'll leave it in your more capable hands then

thanks Jackie x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 07/06/2011 17:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email