MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Thursday Ride Down meet up

Farmyard Thursday Ride Down meet up - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Thursday Ride Down meet up - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Thursday Ride Down meet up

Woohoooooo not long now till the 25th Farmyard Rally. There are a few of us meeting up from Scotland to ride down together on the Thursday. Anyone interested in meeting up on the way please post your interest and we can work out meet up points. Look forward to hearing from members

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/05/2011 14:45  

hey sis,
i think me and shawy are rideing up together but we cud meet ya on route lol
we will chat later and sort somat xxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 29/05/2011 18:50  

That would be great, I will check what route we are taking and then we can work out where we meet up - getting excited

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 29/05/2011 20:12  

woooo hoooo not long to go now ... thank gawd am going stir crazy.... not been away the whole of May ... arrrgghhh lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2011 12:28  

lol your gonna need that stored up every though Star, Drove @ Longtown, Farmyard @ Yorkshireland, Alba West @ Drymen, Peacock, @ Fife, wkend off then Punch Bowl, Yorkshireland and the rest.......................... So girlie, you will be glad of the May break for our rally marathon ahead I can't wait......bring it oooooooooooooooooon hehehehe

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 30/05/2011 17:21  

any more takers?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 31/05/2011 20:11  

Can anyone suggest a manageable route for a 125? I'm kinda considering this and would head straight east down wensleydale from Kendal. But I'm not sure of the route after Masham. I'm looking at the map and it looks like I would have to do a stretch on the A1, before turning off for Thirsk. The thought of the A1 scares the pants off me, and I'm not even sure a learner can use that bit. Does anyone know? And then there's Sutton Bank (eeeks!!) Hmmm think I might come in the car, park up and cadge a lift in lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 31/05/2011 20:39  

Min, if you get to Bedale, I can guide u the rest of the way. (friday tho).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 21:25  

Thanks for that XK. I can get to Bedale (well in theory anyway lol) and if I go it will be friday rather than thursday anyway. Will be in touch when I've sorted out whether can get friday off work etc. And if I come over all cowardy custard will you gissus a lift in?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 31/05/2011 23:05  

The A684 is a luverly biking road. You would be mad to come by car!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 09:39  

Isn't it just....spoilt for luverly biking roads round here. But it was a damn good run in the car to the farmyard last year....England playing in the world cup so didn't encounter one single other vehicle between kendal and the far side of Leyburn, beautiful summer evening= bliss

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/06/2011 23:22  

just booked my tickets!!

where we meeting up? and are you happy to go slow? i will be towing!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 10:19  

Hi Dik, lovely to see you huni . What about the shell garage after the last round past Dumfries on the left? OR the Tescos over the round about from the Thornhill Road? What do you think? xx
Minnie, I still get a hot & cold flush at the thought of Sutton Bank, however, now I just keep it low gear & don't stop for anything just go round it !!!! Whatever way you travel, can't wait to see you lassie ps XK will make sure you are alright, he's lovely - but don't tell him I said that Not long now folks ............woohooooooooooo

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 10:38  

Bobkat - you made me blush Also, I have this image in my mind of Dik running down the road pulling a rickshaw... And Min, we won't be going up Sutton Bank; I'll take you the pretty way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 12:20  

XK,,,,you still nipping over to the non fire field for that FRIENDLY brew I owe you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 12:29  

Is that trouble brewing? Thanks Craig, but I think I'll pass on this one. Still, you can buy me a pint if you like

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 12:39  

shell garage is easier for meeting up, much more space.

give me an eta when you have a better idea of 'the plan'!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 13:14  

hi everyone can you pay on the gate at the farmyard ralley or do you need a ticket .........................cheers

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 02/06/2011 22:18  

£35 on the gate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2011 22:44  

is that for sat, sun , dude

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 03/06/2011 01:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email