MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Rot in hell!!

Rot in hell!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Rot in hell!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Rot in hell!!

I find it easier to beleive nothing, unless i can see, taste or touch it. remeber that al quaida was originally formed by the CIA, back when polital games were less frought than they are now. call me cynical, but I dont beleive this either. just one ast question: what whas going on somewhere else at the same time as this, that has been nicely diverted attention away from. standard US Political jostling, and the whole world plays to the ensuing media dance. beleive nothing but information you gleen first hand. and google north american alliance, or NWO. im off now to brush the killer pandas from my igloo in the garden,,, wibble.

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 03/05/2011 12:00  

its all a conspiracy funny how its all come about just when the middle east is all revalution itll have tounges wagging for years to come Bin lid Gate

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/05/2011 13:15  

They have buried him at sea so that his followers cannot make his resting place into a shrine, muslims are usually buried facing mecca. Although... i do wait absolute and utter confirmation that he is dead and that he is buried at sea..... all governments do lie to the people and the Amercan government excell at blatant and utter lies!!

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 03/05/2011 13:42  

Has anyone got photo's of him and Elvis?
Nuff said I think!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 03/05/2011 13:52  

Hey,what the hell did Elvis do?

Update Reply
clarkee @ 03/05/2011 14:26  

YOU KILLED MY UNCLE IN THE TWIN TOWERS YOU M.F.S.O.A.B!!!! AS RAPTER, SAYS ROT IN HELL!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2011 16:03  

I wonder if they're the same person Clarkee and if they weren't photographed together that sort of confirms it.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 03/05/2011 16:32  

USA have released an identity scetch of the guy doesnt look very real to me ???

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/05/2011 17:37  

Certainly comes at a good time for obama,since the hysteria over BP being wholly to blame for everything wrong in the usa today has calmed, another good bit PR for another gov, that achieves nowt since getting into power,bet Cameron is sick he cant jump on the bandwagon the yanks ignored their "great allies". Hope its true for all the people who have been directly affected by those murdering twats, hope it helps them.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 03/05/2011 21:16  

agreed with sentiment fxr

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 03/05/2011 21:35  

He wants to come back, he's found out one of his 20 virgins is Susan Boyle. The rest are Nuns with shotguns.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 04/05/2011 11:54  

at least he got to watch the royal weddig and who says a warning shot cant be thro the head?

Update Reply
redzed11 @ 04/05/2011 18:57  

after he has bin laden low and he comes back from the dead i guess i will have to empty the recycle bin!!! hey come on guys, i tried my best lol

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 04/05/2011 20:27  

The unfortunate truth is, be it true or be it false, the killing will still go on, we will still lose our boys needlessly in Afganistan, and maybe Libya, and Iran, So it changes nothing, the evil is still there, and until it is wiped from the face of the planet, innocent people will die....on both sides. If indeed it is true, and the man has been taken out, then I raise my glass to the U.S. Forces. And if he hasn't been taken out I raise a glass to the propoganda. Always remember though, the pen is indeed mightier than the sword, especially when it has a stilletto conceled in it !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2011 16:32  

Rumour has it we're getting a day off to commemorate Bin Laden's passing. All together now... "We're all going on Osama holiday" .....oh shut up that was a quality gag that was.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 05/05/2011 19:56  

As for what to do with Osama bin Laden: Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release. Therefore, I suggest we do neither. Let the Special Forces, Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return her to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban. maybe they did ????

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 05/05/2011 22:56  

coincidently did you know a anagram of osama bin laden is..........................LOB DA MAN IN SEA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2011 08:11  

pmsl omg it is hahahahhaha,, well funny

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 06/05/2011 12:40  

Just read Weirdoraptors gag........love it!

Update Reply
clarkee @ 06/05/2011 14:49  

well, if you believe he is dead, you probably believe the yanks put a man on the moon, and that they make great motorcycles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2011 20:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email