MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Rot in hell!!

Rot in hell!! - Forums [Biker Match] Rot in hell!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Rot in hell!!

Like it says on the tin -- Rot in hell Osama Bin Laden.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 02/05/2011 11:56  

They are fitting his corpse with wheels, He'll now be known as Wheelie Bin Laden.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 02/05/2011 12:33  

Is it true he's been crowned "world hide and seek champion"?

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 02/05/2011 13:00  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2011 13:07  

They have just said on the news he has been buried at sea! Is that a normal muslim thing? Glad he has gone, lets hope for some peace now. A few other members of his family were shot too! xktx

Update Reply
ktU2 @ 02/05/2011 13:14  

Might be a bit quiet time,wont say peace, for a while,while the other nutters jockey for position,he was more a mouthpiece in past years,those fanatics are all over the world.Very dangerous situation still.Hope he suffered badly,before pegging it, hope he realised there wasnt any virgins waiting for him.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 02/05/2011 13:45  

probably kick off even worse as they make a marter out of him ! why did they lob him in the sea ? smells fishy does that . but good job who ever got him

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/05/2011 15:22  

have they shown the body on the news, i would have to see it to believe it to be honest !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2011 15:27  

apparently it's what his religion does, still, would have been nice to see a pic as proof he is dead

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/05/2011 15:28  

yep i also wanna see the evil barstewards head on a spike,, the reason he was buried at sea was to stop his followers digging up his body and using him as a shrine,, personally id bury him upside down ass up and use him as a bike stand!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 02/05/2011 17:39  

Hope the sharks don't get indigestion.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 02/05/2011 18:01  

Osama bin laden killed in pakistan. Who said you can't take a bin out on a bank holiday

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/05/2011 18:36  

elton john played a song at bin laden's funeral "sandals in the bin"

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/05/2011 18:39  

Really happy none of the US special forces were harmed. I wonder if he earned his 20 virgins in paradise. Hope when he gets thier burhkas off, they all have beards and a tash!

Update Reply
clarkee @ 02/05/2011 18:57  

The house where they found him didnt have internet or telephone connection.It must'nt have had an ALLAHRM either

Update Reply
clarkee @ 02/05/2011 19:49  

I don't believe it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2011 23:07  

so proof if proof was needed,he DID fill in his census form!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 03/05/2011 08:33  

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2011 09:04  

I could, and really hope, be wrong but I reckon there could be a lot worse to come if this is true! He was only a figure head in the end and there are many 'units' still out there acting on their own! lets just hope they don't have the resources to retaliate!

Update Reply
RobL @ 03/05/2011 09:22  

I feel no reason to doubt that this is true. It would be a massive gamble by the white house, to put this out if,it had no substance. He was a figure head as RobL has said but,his followers must have begun to think of him as becoming invincible, due to the length of time he has been wanted. The USA have been determined to get him and its no surprise that they have not made any details public so as not to jeopardise the operation. This operation has been going on since last august apparently and they wanted to make sure they had the right man. There is also a crashed american chopper at the scene and I am sure that was not left on purpose.

There may well be some form of reprisal but, we have all been living under constant threat from Al Qeada anyway.

Lets hope his followers realise that, Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. I wont hold my breath

Update Reply
clarkee @ 03/05/2011 10:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email