MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

joke

joke (3) - Forums [Biker Match] joke (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

joke

Ok kwak, i will stop! How are men and beer bottles alike?They're both empty from the neck up. Why do woman fake orgasms?Because men fake foreplay!

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 12:46  

Lol kwak i could be the bad influence I am trying lol might have to remeber them bu heart as haveina few problems

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 12:49  

Why do woman fake orgasms?Because men fake foreplay! TD this i like a lot

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 12:51  

di an earth ya both ahve had me splittin my sides wiv laughter, you bout as good as max an paddy !!!!!!!! keep them goin pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
storm @ 30/05/2007 12:52  

They're a flippin' double act storm

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/05/2007 12:54  

Why are men like blenders? You need one, but you're not quite surewhy!

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 12:57  

Why are women so bad at parallel parking? Because men keep telling themthat this... |<---------------------->| is 8 inches.

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 12:58  

he said i dont know y you wear a bra you have nothing to put in it she said ... you wear pants don't you He said shall we try swapping positions tonight she said... Thats a good idea you standby the ironing board while i lie on the sofa Q What is the difference between government bonds and men? A Bonds mature Q Why are married women heavier than single women? A Single women come home see whats in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see whats in the bed and go to the fridge LMAO Man says to god why did you make women so beautiful God says so you would love her But god says man why did u make her so dumb? god says ... so shewould love you (A bit of a double edged sword this one)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 13:02  

Why did God give men larger brains than dogs? So they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 13:03  

There are two blonde women and a Man on an island. One of the blondes finds a bottle and a genie pops out. The genie says he will grant them one wish each (you get the picture)...The first blonde says, "I need to get off this island, I wish for a rowboat." With a flash, a rowboat appears and she rushes out into the ocean.The second blonde says, "I need to get off this island, I need jetski"With a flash, a jetski appears and she rushes out into the ocean, soon overtaking the first blonde.The genie looks enquiringly toward the Man, who with raised eyebrows, smiles and says," Just give me a million dollars, I'll take the bridge."

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 30/05/2007 13:12  

Why did the dumb man snort Nutri-sweet? He thought it was diet coke.

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 13:13  

Legend has it that there is a bar in New York where, in the ladies room there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth, one wish is granted. However, if one tells a lie then with a “POOF” you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again. So, a redhead of questionable looks walks into the ladies room and stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world." “POOF” The mirror swallows her. Next a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the sexiest woman alive." “POOF” The mirror swallows her. Then an absolutely gorgeous blonde comes in and stands before the mirror and says, "I think. . . ." “POOF”

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 30/05/2007 13:14  

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 13:14  

A Policeman pulls a blonde in a sports car over for speeding and is trying to explain to her what and where her driver's license might be. After she eventually gives him her driver's license, he asks for registration. Getting another blank blonde look from her, he explains, "It's that little piece of paper you get with your car and you keep it in the glove compartment." "Ah," she says as she bends over to get it. While she is looking through the glove compartment, the officer unzips his pants and pulls his member out.Excited that she had found her registration, she turns around and looks up. A look of dismay crosses her face and she says, "Oh, no! Not another breathalizer test!"

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 30/05/2007 13:15  

Men are proof of reincarnation.You can't get that dumb in just one lifetime.

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 13:17  

What did God say after she made Eve?"Practice makes perfect."

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 13:19  

I like the last one bwb

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 13:20  

I once asked a blonde to put the light on so she went outside and opened the car door

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 30/05/2007 13:21  

i cant keep up lol but sooo funny xxxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 13:21  

i cant keep up either ew hun lol

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 14:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email