MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

joke

joke (4) - Forums [Biker Match] joke (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

joke

Why don't men wear tight underwear? It cuts off circulation to the brain! Why do men have broad shoulders and big foreheads? When you ask them a question, they shrug their shoulders and say, "I don't know." When you tell them the answer, they slap their foreheads and say, "Ohhhhhh." Why are vibrators better than men? Because they never screw other women, never come in drunk, and you don't have to do their laundry! Why do men die before their wives? They should. What is the difference between men and women?A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need........ A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need How does a man keep his youth? By giving them money, furs and diamonds. Where do you have to go to find a man who is truly into commitment? A mental hospital. What's the most common cause of hearing loss amongst men? Wife saying she wants to talk to him. Why are hangovers better than men? Hangovers will go away. How are men and batteries different? Batteries have a positive side. Why is virginity like a baloon? All it takes is one small prick and it's gone. What is the difference between garbage and men? Garbage gets thrown out and stays out! How many divorced men does it take to screw in a light bulb? No one knows, the ex-wife always gets the house. Why are men like strawberries? Because they take a long time to mature and by the time they do most are rotten. Why is urine yellow and sperm white? So men can tell if they are coming or going. Why does a man have a clear conscience? Because it's never used. What do UFO's and caring men have in common? You keep hearing about them but never see any for yourself. Why is dating like a game of cards? Because if you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. How do you confuse a man? You don't have to - they're born that way Why don't women like basketball players as lovers? Because they dribble before they shoot. What are the three types of men? The handsome, the caring and the majority What's the nicest thing about a nudist wedding? You don't have to ask - you can see who the best man is. What should you do if your boyfriend starts smoking?Slow down What's the difference between a man and a chimpanzee? One is hairy, smelly and is always scratching himself. The other is a chimpanzee. How can you tell if your husband's dead? Sex is the same but you get the remote. What food describes most men? Jerky. Where is the best place in a book store to find a man who is handsome, a good lover and a stimulating partner?In the pages of a romance novel. How do we know men invented maps? Who else would make an inch into a mile? Why did they kick the man out of the airport? He kept throwing stale bread at the plane. What's the hardest thing to teach a man? How to operate a waste basket. What's the difference between a man and a messy room? You can straighten up a messy room. Did you hear about the two men who went ice fishing? They caught 200 pounds of ice, but drowned when they tried to cook it. Then there's the jigsaw puzzle for men. It only has one piece, And most of the time, it's missing. Why did God create men? She forgot to put the legs on snakes. Why women like bidets? Because men don't know what they are. How do you get a man on the roof? Tell him the beers on the house. Do you always tell your husband when you've had an orgasm?No way! I'm not going to call home every time! When does a man develop a brain? The day he gets married. Why did the man sell his water skis? He couldn't find a lake on a hill. How can you tell if a man is a Male Chauvinist Pig? He thinks "harass" is two words Why don't men die in their sleep? 'Cuz they can't do two things at the same time. What do you call a caring, considerate and gifted man? A Myth. Why do women always wear black to bed?To mourn the dead pricks beside them!! Why did God Create man first? 1. Practice makes perfect. 2. Give us someone to bitch at immidately.3. There's a frist draft with anything. 4. To see what needed to be fixed and then make the proper changes. 5. First is the worst.........Second is the best! 6. To be funny Woman: "I got a set of golf clubs for my husband" Friend: "GREAT trade!" How do you scare a man ? Sneak up behind him and start throwing rice. Husband: I don't know why you wear a bra; you've got nothing to put in it.Wife: You wear briefs, don't you? Did you really throw your husband out on the street naked, for taking a bath with Bubbles? Yes I did, and I threw Bubbles out too. Why do men prefer blondes? Men always like intellectual company. "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?""Yes I am, I married the wrong man." How does the single woman get rid of roaches? She asks them for a commitment. If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties?How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck? Why do men like love at first sight? It saves them a lot of time. How can you tell soap operas are fictional? In real life, men aren't affectionate out of bed. Why don't men have mid-life crises? They stay stuck in adolescence. How does a man show he's planning for the Future? He buys two cases of beer instead of one. How was Colonel Sanders a typical male? All he cared about were legs, breasts, and thighs. How is being at a singles bar different from going to the circus? At the circus the clowns don't talk. Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying? For the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving. Why are husbands like lawn mowers? They're hard to get started, emit foul odors, and don't work half the time. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? A. A dog is always happy to see you B. A dog only takes a couple of months to train Why is sleeping with a man like a soap opera? Just when it's getting interesting, they're finished until next time. Why are blonde jokes so short? So men can remember them. What do you call a man with half a brain? Gifted. What should you give a man who has everything? A. A woman to show him how to work it. B. Penicillin Why do black widow spiders kill their males after mating? To stop the snoring before it starts. What is the difference between a man and a catfish? One is a bottom-feeding scum-sucker and the other is a fish. What did God say after creating man? I can do better. Why do men want to marry virgins? They can't stand criticism. What do you have when you have two little balls in your hand? A man's undivided attention. How is a man like a snowstorm? Because you don't know when he's coming, how many inches you'll get, or how long it'll stay. What do you call an intelligent man in America? A tourist. Why do jocks play on artificial turf? To keep them from grazing. Why do men name their penises? Because they want to be on a first-name basis with the one who makes all their decisions. Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because they already have boyfriends. Did you hear about the man who won the gold medal at the Olympics? He had it bronzed. How do some men define Roe vs. Wade? Two ways to cross a river. What's the difference between a porcupine and a Corvette? The porcupine has pricks on the outside. Why are men like chocolate candies? They look good on the outside but once it gets inside you, it's either too small, gross, or stuck to the top. What's black and blue and lying in a ditch? A man who told too many blonde jokes. What is a man's view of safe sex? A padded headboard. How do men sort their laundry? "Filthy" and "Filthy but Wearable". Why did God create man? Because a vibrator can't mow the lawn. Why were men given larger brains than dogs? A.So they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties. B.So they wouldn't stop to play with every other man they see when you take them around the block. What is the thinnest book in the world? "What men know about women." How many men does it take to screw a light bulb? A.One - men will screw anything. B.One - men will screw up anything. C.Five - one to actually do the screwing, four to listen to him brag about it How does a man take a bubble bath? He eats beans for dinner. What is a man's idea of foreplay?A half hour of begging. How can you tell if a man is aroused? He's breathing. What's the difference between men and government bonds? Bonds mature. How do you save a man from drowning? Take your foot off his head. What do men and beer have in common?They're both empty from the neck up. How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper? Who knows? Did it ever happen?? How are men and parking spots alike? The good ones are always taken. Free ones are mostly handicapped or extremely small. What is a man's idea of doing housework? Lifting his leg so you can vacuum. What is the difference between a man and E.T.? E.T. phoned home. What does a man consider a seven course meal? A hot dog and a six pack. Do you know why bankers are good lovers? They know first hand the penalty for early withdrawal. Do you know why men have holes in the end of their penises? So oxygen can get into their brains How do you get a man to do sit-ups? Put the remote control between his toes Why is it good that there are women astronauts?So that when the crew gets lost in space, at least the women will ask for directions How do men exercise on the beach? By sucking in their stomach everytime they see a bikini. Why do men like blonde jokes so much? Because they can understand them What are two reasons why men don't mind their own business? A. No mind. B. No business. Why is a woman different from a PC? A woman won't accept a 3½" floppy." What do you do with a bachelor who thinks he's God's gift? Exchange him. Why do bachelors like smart women? Opposites Attract. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you. Why do doctors slap babies' butts right after they're born? To knock the penises off the smart ones. Why is psychoanalysis quicker for men than for women? When it's time to go back to childhood, he's already there. What do you call a handcuffed man? Trustworthy. Why are men like commercials? You can't believe a word they say. What do men and pantyhose have in common? They either cling, run or don't fit right in the crotch! Why are men like blenders? You need one, but you're not quite sure why. You know there is a company selling real brains for transplant now? A male brain costs $75000 and a female brain costs $25000 The female brains are sold as "used" Men-tal Anxiety. . . Men-opause. . . Men-tal Breakdown. . . Ever noticed that all problems start with MEN? Why did the man cross the road? Who knows why the hell men do anything? How can you tell when a man is well hung? When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck and the noose. Why do so many women fake orgasm? Because so many men fake foreplay. How is an ex-husband like an inflamed appendix? It caused you a lot of pain, and after it was removed you found out you didn't need it anyway. Why is a hard man good to find? You don't have to stay up half the night massaging his ego. What's the best way to kill a man? Put a naked blonde and a six-pack in front of him. Then tell him to pick only one. How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail? Rename the mail folder to "Instruction Manual." Why do women make better soldiers than men? Because they can bleed for a week and still not die

Update Reply
storm @ 30/05/2007 14:59  

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 15:12  

wow storm lmao

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 30/05/2007 16:47  

lmao storm, good one hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:01  

What do you call a Scottish cloakroom attendant?

Angus McCoatup

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:04  

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of OAPs when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady.

She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts.

When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks her: "Why don`t you eat the peanuts yourself?"

"We can't chew them because we've no teeth", she replied.

"We just love the chocolate around them."

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:06  

What do you call 100 nuns in a shop? Virgin Megastore.

What's the most dangerous insect? The hepatitis bee

My sister used to go out with a mushroom harvester – apparently he used to be a Fun guy to be with!
Q: WHAT'S the difference between outlaws and inlaws

A. outlaws are wanted!

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:08  

Two woman were talking about the new hunk in the neighborhood. "But he acts so stupid," said one to the other. "I think he must have his brains between his legs." "Yeah," her friend sighed, "but I'd sure love to blow his mind."

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:13  

Two drunks were walking home along the railway tracks.
The first drunk says, "There's a hell of a lot of steps here."
The second drunk says, "I'll tell you what's worse, this hand rail is bloody low down"

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:15  

It is well known...
Man stands up to get knocked down, woman lays down to get knocked up.

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:16  

A reporter was interviewing a 104 year-old woman: "And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?" She simply replied, "No peer pressure.

Update Reply
RC @ 30/05/2007 17:20  

Two blondes living in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Oklahoma</st1:place></st1:State> were sitting on a bench talking........ and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away..........<st1:State><st1:place>Florida</st1:place></st1:State> or the moon?" The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see <st1:State><st1:place>Florida</st1:place></st1:State>...?????" <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly. She says, "What's the story?" He replies, "Just crap in the carburetor" She asks, "How often do I have to do that?" A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together.Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!" <o:p></o:p> There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo!" she shouts, "How can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, "You ARE on the other side." <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me." The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you? "Well, n" she said, "I'm actually a blonde." "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken." A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, trned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULL OVER!" "NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!" A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!" The American said, "We were the first on the moon!" The Blonde said, "So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!" The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!" said theRussian. To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!" A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science &Nature. Her question was,"If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?" A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, "Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?" "HELLLOOOOOOO......," answered the blond. "They're watch dogs!"

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 30/05/2007 17:22  

have to bow to your superiority storm im speechless lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 21:11  

lol earth its was a bit long winded though mate when i had posted it and started to scroll down i thought wtf have i posted ere oh i know a blonde essay lol cant compete with you an di thats just one cool double act, now wht other topics can you both cover ???

Update Reply
storm @ 31/05/2007 05:17  

Computers Chaos reigns within.Reflect, repent, reboot.Order shall return.

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 06:15  

Computers This site has moved.We'd tell you where, but thenwe'd have to delete you.

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 06:16  

Computers Printer not ready.Could be a fatal error.Have a pen handy?

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 06:17  

your all mad pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 31/05/2007 06:18  

Computers Three things are certain:Death, taxes and lost data.Guess which has occurred.

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 06:18  

Bankers A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a f**kin' checking account"To which the lady replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?""Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a f**kin' checking account right now.""Sir, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!" The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation. They both returned and the manager asked, "What seems to be the problem here?""There's no damn problem," the man said, "I just won 50 million in the lottery and I want to open a f**kin' checking account in this damn bank!" "I see sir," the manager said, "and this bitch is giving you a hard time?"

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 06:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email