MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Catfoss biker cafe

Catfoss biker cafe - Forums [Biker Match] Catfoss biker cafe - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Catfoss biker cafe

Wednesday eveningsis bikers night at Catfoss cafe see web site for for details http://www.catfoss-biker-cafe.com/ come on East yorkshire north yorkshire folk get out on yeh bikes and pop down for a brew open till we've all had enough and gone home ! see you there

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/04/2011 18:18  

Just looking at it ... pity its closed Sunday we could have headed up for a ride out... unless someone fancies a Sat ride out to it ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/04/2011 12:34  

hehehe Shell its closed sundays because the owner is out on his bike as it says wednesday nights the night !!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 19/04/2011 17:41  

bump !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 20/04/2011 13:09  

Watch out for the tumble weed you East Yorshire biker types!! C'mon,,,,where are y'all ??!!! Come and be sociable with like-minded nutters Wednesday night, don't forget!!

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 20/04/2011 17:08  

It's Wednesday again tomorrow - funny that innit :-)) lol

......but it means that all the sociable bikers will be at Catfoss cafe enjoying a brew and banter!

Come along and join in!!
http://www.catfoss-biker-cafe.com/

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 26/04/2011 22:20  

put it in the calendar. Make it a regular meet up. Then next monday or so I will send an email to all members within 70 miles or so of the cafe to remind them all about it. Anyone co-ordinating the ride/meet?

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/04/2011 23:00  

I could take ride there on a Saturday, meet up at Squire, over to Catfoss and then on to somewhere else, if anyone fancies it. Don't know when we could fit it in thought as the calendar is pretty full with most of the available dates being just after or just before other event in Yorkshire. Locals can meet there anytime.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/04/2011 03:11  

That sounds good Bill ... especially for us over this side

Can I have you on a perm retainer pls ..Ride out Organizer , between you & XK we will have the whole area covered ... now who can we get for Cumbria ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/04/2011 17:07  

how do i do that Matt ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 27/04/2011 18:18  

bump, ;-) any takers tonight ? i rekon ill be there about seven pm

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/05/2011 15:29  

good luck, you should put it into the calendar well in advance so local people can see it and plan to be there. A last-minute forum bump wont help I don't think. I can't explain how to add to the calendar easier than I've already made it. Click events and follow common sense buddy ;-) It's monkey-proof!

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2011 16:16  

oo oo oo ah ah ah you sure about that sunshine gave it ago Matt but it only does it for one night is there no way of doing a regular meetings on the callendar ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/05/2011 20:57  

Am still bumpping it init

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 25/05/2011 16:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email