MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
paulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)
Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worth Rooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2011 20:00  

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!!

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 27/07/2011 20:40  

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2011 21:24  

Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worth Rooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 shawy42

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 27/07/2011 21:34  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2011 21:39  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2011 10:33  

The Dark One Blackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off)

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 30/07/2011 14:39  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 Can't decide - tent/ bunkhouse- tent/ bunkhouse, i think its time to toss a coin

Update Reply
mike99 @ 01/08/2011 21:40  

Could you pencil me in plus the missus please. I cant cut and paste pan.

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 02/08/2011 08:16  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 02/08/2011 08:29  

Many thanks skinny lady.
Gaz.

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 02/08/2011 09:08  

OMG!! 35 folk !! We're going to have an absolute blast

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 02/08/2011 12:19  

can we have a BBQ please please lol I am looking forward to this as I never been over the border before! Do I need a passport Karen?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2011 19:46  

Your in Wales no passport needed just a pair of wellie boots LOL.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 02/08/2011 20:12  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 02/08/2011 20:28  

Attendees:

The Dark One Blackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/08/2011 17:00  

For those using the bunkhouse - you have to provide your own towel and sleeping bag - they have duvets but you will have to pre-book.

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 03/08/2011 17:08  

I can't come out to play that weekend now
I was looking forward to this, especially after Borwick Hall, but hey, I am away to Scotland on the bike with my gf as pilly
See you at K.I.S.S. instead Mike

Attendees:

The Dark One Blackberry
Skinnylady + Punk Biker
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
Wenders jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)

Update Reply
mikelebike @ 03/08/2011 18:54  

Sorry people circumstances won't let me do this now :( Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/08/2011 20:02  

Put me down plz

Update Reply
YID @ 03/08/2011 20:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email