MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YID

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 04/08/2011 17:13  

No probs to arrive thurs at the campsite

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 04/08/2011 20:35  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk BikerBikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date)

Update Reply
46kittykatt46 @ 05/08/2011 09:04  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date)

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 09/08/2011 18:26  

The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + missus paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN)

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 15/08/2011 16:07  

Who is staying in the Bunkhouse big al Kitty Black Panther

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 15/08/2011 17:42  

Right we are coming and we will be staying in the bunkhouse. will be booking it tomorrow and roberts your mothers brother. gaz and amanda x

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 15/08/2011 18:05  

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN) Staying in the Bunkhouse :- big al Kitty Black Panther

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 15/08/2011 18:36  

Who is staying in the Bunkhouse

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
gaz & amanda
kwak72

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 15/08/2011 18:52  

Who is staying in the Bunkhouse

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
gaz & amanda
kwak72
paneurojim

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 15/08/2011 19:46  

we'll need a mini-bus

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 15/08/2011 20:45  

please can u add me and Rache-H to ur att list thanx PJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2011 21:11  

soz ment to be Rachel-H thanx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2011 21:14  

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN) Staying in the Bunkhouse :- big al Kitty Black Panther pj19 + Rachel-H

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 15/08/2011 21:21  

Attendees: The Dark One Blackberry
paulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)
Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!
Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs) YID
KittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date)
Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN)

DaytonaDude Staying in the Bunkhouse :-
big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2011 22:40  

Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs) YID

DaytonaDude

Staying in the Bunkhouse :-
big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H
paneurojim

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 15/08/2011 22:44  

Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil deb3km (and her big tent) :) Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date)

DaytonaDude
big al Kitty Black Panther pj19 + Rachel-H paneurojim pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 16/08/2011 12:05  

Im not going now, so have removed myself from the list. Have a great time everyone.
Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Provisional, providing I can get the friday and monday off) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YID

DaytonaDude

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H
paneurojim
pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2011 17:02  

I was looking forward to this, but a lack of reply to my booking enquiry at the pub and a shortage of cash due to car mot and repairs means I can't make it this weekend. Hope you all have a great time...

Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Now unable to attend) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YID

DaytonaDude

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H
paneurojim
pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 17/08/2011 17:24  

looking good to be there tomos too ....

Update Reply