MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees - Mega Ride Out Weekender With TDO

paneurojim can't make it now, boooooo!
Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
paulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)
Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!
Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Now unable to attend) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YID
KittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date)

Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN)

DaytonaDude

Staying in the Bunkhouse :-

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 17/08/2011 19:52  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 17/08/2011 20:50  

@BB
Just to let you know am not in the b-house am camping and Rachel-H also Please can also add my friend CJ to the att list CAMPSITE Please for the three of us cheers BB PJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2011 20:55  

Any chance we can have a camping list and a bunk house list so I know who to look out for when I arrive I'll be camping

Update Reply
desres @ 17/08/2011 21:07  

you been drinking that real ale again Des it already says on this list at the bottom whose in the bunkhouse any way the only one to look out for is me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/08/2011 21:45  

Looks like it's going to be yet another amazing BM weekend
Jealous !!
Have a great time and don't forget those cameras.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/08/2011 21:49  

bunk house booked bike ok ish lol big al hands off ha ha

Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster rooPodnil Big Al (+ non-BM mate, strictly separate toothbrushes) happy to share Debs big tent!! Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Now unable to attend) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs)
YID

DaytonaDude
bic chick

big al
Kitty
Black Panther
pj19 + Rachel-H pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)
bic chick

Update Reply
bic chick @ 17/08/2011 22:06  

any one who wants to meet up with me and Nitro to ride to Wales can meet us at junction 24 0n the M62 at 9am there's a layby on the south side of roundabout please let us know

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/08/2011 22:09  

@bic chick, whatever do you mean - hands off

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 17/08/2011 22:45  

Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
YID

DaytonaDude
pj19, Rachel-H and CJ

big al
Kitty
Black Panther pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 17/08/2011 23:29  

Joe has got the friday afternoon off now So us "soffties" will be there friday evening in time for a few jars Looking forward to this AND staying in a comfy bed ..... jj900 and honda baby x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 18/08/2011 08:18  

Attendees:
The Dark One Blackberry
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72
YID

DaytonaDude
pj19, Rachel-H and CJ
formula27
clairebear1974

big al
Kitty
formula27
clairebear1974
Black Panther pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Update Reply
clairebear1974 @ 18/08/2011 10:10  

Sadly, I have been asked to work this weekend and as I'm away next week for 2 weeks I can't avoid this. Black Panther and me have been removed from the list. Attendees: The Dark One BlackberrypaulXXX mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Skinnylady + Punk Biker (not going due to house move - sorry! Have a good one!)Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worthRooster roo Podnil Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Now unable to attend) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs) YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN) DaytonaDude pj19, Rachel-H and CJ formula27 clairebear1974 Staying in the Bunkhouse :- Kitty formula27 clairebear1974pan1100man and amanda(booked it today)

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 18/08/2011 16:25  

No worries AL, one of those things mate, see you soon though eh? Ride safe!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 18/08/2011 17:21  

Hey big Al, sorry you cant make it now, you must be gutted. . . . Who is leading the ride there now? . . . the offer of a cuppa half way is still there, and I'm still going to ride up and say Hi whatever. Let me know if folks still want to take a mid ride break and I'll put the kettle on.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2011 20:43  

Dunno Slidy - yep gutted, but you can't bite the hand feeds ya. Especially when the work is full on.

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 18/08/2011 22:00  

<wordtidy><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <![endif]--> Attendees: The Dark One Blackberry
paulXXX big SORRY not able to attend now (gutted). You lot have a great time mad mic (pencilled in)
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster roo Podnil Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Now unable to attend) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs) YID
KittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN) DaytonaDude pj19, Rachel-H and CJ formula27 clairebear1974 Staying in the Bunkhouse :- Kitty formula27 clairebear1974
pan1100man and amanda(booked it today) </wordtidy>

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 18/08/2011 22:00  

who took me off hey i want to come!!!! please please i'll be good
The Dark One Blackberry
paulXXX big SORRY not able to attend now (gutted). You lot have a great time mad mic (pencilled in)
Bikeabill fireblade john
bat
Nitro70 +1
kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres mikelebike (pencilled in, now rubbed out) harry worth Rooster roo Podnil Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Sharky (Now unable to attend) Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs) YID
KittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN) DaytonaDude pj19, Rachel-H and CJ formula27 clairebear1974 bic chick
Staying in the Bunkhouse :- Kitty formula27 clairebear1974
pan1100man and amanda(booked it today) bic chick

Update Reply
bic chick @ 18/08/2011 23:15  

black berry twas you who removed me "dont ya love me baby?"

Update Reply
bic chick @ 18/08/2011 23:20  

The Dark One Blackberry mad mic (pencilled in)Triple1 DaftUn cw aka The Div aka the chatterer up of mothers !!!!!!Bikeabill fireblade johnbatNitro70 +1kwak72 jj900 and honda baby shelleygirl and wash doc Desres harry worth Rooster roo Podnil Yorky2 Shawy42 Posh pilly Hazelnut Mike99 pan1100man + Amanda YIDKittyKatt46 (fingers crossed will know closer to date) Edge, Dobby,and a load of my mates from Guildford!( Harleys...YYYAAAWWWWNNN) DaytonaDude pj19, Rachel-H and CJ formula27 clairebear1974 bic chick cardiff_ (hopefully meeting up with group Sat in Penderyn) Staying in the Bunkhouse :- paneurojim (booked in bunk house and arriving Thurs) Kitty formula27 clairebear1974 pan1100man and amanda (booked it today)bic chick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2011 23:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email