MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Triumph Storm - comments please

Triumph Storm - comments please - Forums [Biker Match] Triumph Storm - comments please - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Triumph Storm - comments please

I love to here any comments on the above bike please - good or bad, thank you

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/04/2011 17:19  

It Looks badass.

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 13/04/2011 20:17  

Haven't seen it in real life so to speak yet - it looks tidy though contra

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/04/2011 01:24  

Not getting shot of the Harley are you?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2011 01:31  

No, was having a nose about and really liked the look of the Storm. Continued shared ownership of 'GT' for a while yet

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/04/2011 08:49  

Did a lot of the two up pave work at MIRA on that. Its the Badgers Nadgers. Lots of grunt,ground clearance and handles VERY well. Expect to replace footboards reguarly. I'd have one tomorrow.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 19/04/2011 09:37  

Yep, I'm not at all suprised to hear that ghosthunter - thank you for your message

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/04/2011 10:52  

The Storms sounds awesome and looks great

Update Reply
Gsxskye @ 19/04/2011 18:25  

now if you could put that engine in the bonny frame id buy it ! saw the thunderbird other day but i thought it looked out of proportion to me like there was a cylinder missing behind the front ? :-S but it looks a usefull tool

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 20/04/2011 13:07  

Looks too much like a drag queen, its lost its triumph identity

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2011 20:54  

my mate took one out and said after only 5 miles it was uncomfortable and his missus was not impressed either. this guy normally does 200 miles for a run out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2011 02:20  

I can't see beyond Triumph although new to biking. In saying that just looked out the window and the bin men had all stopped and gathered around my Bonneville. I got that nice feeling and then a sudden panic!

Was looking at the Storm the other day. Certainly thumbs up.

Update Reply
Palamie @ 22/06/2011 13:30  

no good in wet weather

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 25/06/2011 01:39  

do you think worse that Harley's John? I heard that about the Rocket III in the wet as well........

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/06/2011 08:58  

Palamie what is your Triumph dealer like - I have heard a few negative remarks about the Glasgow one? Did you take the Storm out for a test ride?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/06/2011 09:00  

Bobkat the salesman Alan has been brillant. He is worth meeting. Keeps in touch by email and phone and replies same day no matter the time of day or night if i email.

Only just had the Bonnie through a 6k service and that went well. I'm sure Triumph has a few probs but yet to see it through my own experience of the dealer.

One exception. Triumph Sprint GT launched without the topbox being ready. Due to be fittted next month, thats six months but thats a Triumph Hinkley prob, dealer been very good on news flow or in this case lack of it!

Update Reply
Palamie @ 27/06/2011 21:13  

"It Looks badass."

You know what, it's a style of bike that normally doesn't do it for me.

But I think it looks cool as well.

I quite like the look of the HD (spit, spit, spit) V-Rod Muscle as well. (What am I saying???) But I'd never get one. Not unless I have the money to have a couple of other bikes in the garage (Hondas of course lol) and enough left over to hand to GreasyTony to "sort" the V-Rod for me lol!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 27/06/2011 21:22  

weve got a brill triumph dealer in york, had a nosey in yesterday and had a good drool,,the storm is neato in my opinion.if you go on you tube and look for motorcycle news , they have a test run on there.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 01/07/2011 19:46  

where in york boody what they called ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/07/2011 20:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email