MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Is there anyone from York area who would be willing to take my daughter as a pilly on the wales trip?
It would be much appreciated!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2011 23:32  

Big Al,I know the way, goes from Henley in Arden to Redditch, stay on the same road you end up in kidderminster, it's a route I do allot, got family in Redditch & Studley

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 09:26  

Formula, I can re-route via this route - adds no extra time. I chose the south birmingham route as I thought you guys were located there. There's a Morrisons on the Warwick Highway in Redditch - meet there?

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 16/08/2011 10:15  

Formula, I can re-route via this route - adds no extra time. I chose the south birmingham route as I thought you guys were located there. There's a Morrisons on the Warwick Highway in Redditch - meet there?

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 16/08/2011 10:15  

Al, meet at the motorcycle museum as planned, the route you are thinking of will be extremely busy that time on a Friday afternoon. Most of us are just off the A5 but the A5 is closed for V festival all weekend .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 10:37  

Booked sunday night at pub, three nights in all, hope they dont run out of beer

Update Reply
harry worth @ 16/08/2011 11:37  

@ posh, I have two bikes but i cant ride em both which is a shame

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 16/08/2011 12:20  

Im looking forward to Wales, yay! Cant wait to see Haze and Steve too!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 21:37  

Yeh not long.....cant wait to go and have a bloody good knees up Be lovely to catch up proper Sara

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 21:44  

Defo hun. Looking forward to it lots

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 21:54  

Can`t wait either .
Will be good to see you again Sara and I reckon a group hug with Hazelnut is on the cards

Update Reply
podnil @ 17/08/2011 00:42  

Wot's happened to my introductory fee?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2011 10:40  

I'm planning to join this happy band for a day trip on the Sunday, meeting up at Machynlleth at 11.30-ish. If anyone wants to ride out with me from the Liverpool area, drop me a PM.

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/08/2011 14:30  

HI EVERYONE!!!!! Sorry been in hospital for 2 days with Galstones!!!!!!! Oh the pain!!! Back now though and all is cool!!! cant wait to see you all!!! I, m ab it behind on the organising so bear with me!!! I still have tomorrow so all should be well!! With regards to the P~~~heads can we start later on saturday, well yes, but we'll be back later on sat night so we'll go for a 10 am start!!! Don't forget if you want brekkie on saturday, Marylin at the mid will need an idea of how many to cater for! See you soon Paul.

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 17/08/2011 18:38  

Probably easier to ask who doesn't want brekkie!

Update Reply
YID @ 17/08/2011 18:45  

Hope you have a good one, we will have to back out of this one, forgot it was on & have sorted something else out now and we have some BM members coming up from the South for a weekends riding.

Have fun, I know we will

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/08/2011 18:55  

Hope you are feeling better Dark one...thank you so much for orgainsing a welsh event ....di iawn i cant wait to be setting off friday in need of a weekend of hair being let down and all that

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2011 21:09  

ey up forgot where i saw bunk house info and app form help

Update Reply
bic chick @ 17/08/2011 21:35  

ok kit46 recued me

Update Reply
bic chick @ 17/08/2011 21:38  

Damn I was just gonna post the link, which of course missus would have meant that you'd have to be nice to me at the weekend

I'll do it anyway, for others......

http://www.bunk...php

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 17/08/2011 21:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email