MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Manor House ride out 25th April

Manor House ride out 25th April  - Forums [Biker Match] Manor House ride out 25th April  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Manor House ride out 25th April

I have had conformation that the Manor House cafe WILL be open for the bank holiday Monday

http://www.manor-cafe.co.uk/

Bill suggested a ride over from all areas so we can see what it is like, I have advised them that there will be a group of us & they have said that they will make us welcome as a group

Bill & I were talking this weekend about us leading rides from east & west & meeting up at Skipton to do the final run through so anyone wishing to ride with us just let us know, anyone who would like to come/ lead rides from other areas just yell up

This looks like its going to be a great place for bikers & a lovely ride out.

I have submitted the event to Sandi so she will no doubt let us know when its been put up.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/04/2011 21:14  

im up for this and can meet you in skipton - if anyone wants to meet at mine from this side in colne - then we can ride to meet you

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 05/04/2011 22:00  

So is this the 25th april or bank holl monday ?

Update Reply
JP @ 06/04/2011 04:19  

It's both

25th is Easter Bank Holiday Monday :-)

So 3 places to do a ride out from for anyone who wants to, don't think you have to ride up with others if you just want to meet us there, but if you do want to please let the ones you want to ride with know

Hull area ... BikeaBill

Colne ... Photographer1

Stockport/Glossop .... Mr P & I

Just need people to join us :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/04/2011 07:04  

Event is now on the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1497

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/04/2011 09:45  

Thanks Sandi

Come on peeps let's see some of the Dales and be one if not the first group there

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/04/2011 09:58  

Y W Shell

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/04/2011 10:06  

I have been looking at the route up for this and it's going to be a lovely ride

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/04/2011 07:59  

Right then who's with us on this a few of you have said they are joining us so let's have some names and let us know which group your with

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/04/2011 10:35  

sorry, Me & Al can't make this as we're at Brands that weekend. Hope you all have a loverly time though. Would have loved to have joined you otherwise. xxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/04/2011 11:45  

I am sure if it's half as good as it looks to be Stella that this will be the 1st of many runs :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/04/2011 12:37  

could be up for this 1 if the hangover not to bad after ELL . if i am right in thinking , if your travelling from Leyburn this is sited on the 1st farm on the left as you enter Bellerby , used to ride/drive thru Bellerby 3 or 4 times a week when i lived up that way .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 09/04/2011 00:30  

Yup that's the one Jock, the cafe there is being (still being prepared) purpose built as a biker cafe.

The plan is we will be one of the first groups up there, the menu looks good for lunch lol, nice ride out, and fingers crossed the weather plays ball too, should be a lovely day :-)

Bill where and what time do you want us to meet you in Skipton Hon?

Will give Photo and I a guide for when we need to set off and also let others know where we will be :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/04/2011 06:29  

Meet top end of Skipton market leave at 11 take B6160 through Buckden about 25miles should be there for lunch, or does any no a friendly cafe in Skipton

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/04/2011 14:57  

Would that be the High st, south of the roundabout where the A6131 & B6265 join up?

Update Reply
YID @ 10/04/2011 14:34  

not sure of the numbers YID but that sounds like the right place

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/04/2011 01:00  

Sounds like you will have fun , i cant make this one as i am spending the day with my son after his travels :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2011 09:24  

Awww Jackie !!!!

Are any of the Middle Earth bunch going to make it up for this ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2011 09:34  

I will prod them and see who is awake at this hour lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2011 09:35  

well so far on the events page we have

Going
Me & Mr P (he will be there)
Photo
Bill
Daftun
CW
XK
Timhall (good to see you again Tim)
Yid
FirebladeJohn

Maybees
Fastjock (depending on ELL)

Photo as your coming from yours we could meet up with you on your way with whoever is leaving from ours to go to Skipton

Is there anyone else going to join us, long term weather says it should be good, they are expecting us & we will be one of the 1st groups there

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2011 18:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email