MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Mids overnight rideout!

East Mids overnight rideout! - Forums [Biker Match] East Mids overnight rideout! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Mids overnight rideout!

There's a biker pub at Friskney (Nr Boston) who have rock bands on most Saturdays, and camping adjacent. See the link for a list of their gigs:- http://www.anchorfriskney.co.uk/gigs.htm Does anyone fancy a ride over one Saturday afternoon, fish and chips and ice cream in Skeggy, then copious amounts of beer at the pub in the evening? We could tie it in with a ride back via BikerBills Willingham Woods Cafe! Sounds horrendous eh! What do you reckon?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 02/03/2011 05:32  

hey sounds good !!! esp ice cream part lol :-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 02/03/2011 05:43  

That Scotch Chocolate mid April look hilarious, have a look at em on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6jmDnRQbYQ&feature=...re=related

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 02/03/2011 05:52  

sounds good apart from the beer !! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2011 06:41  

yus sounds good to me toooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2011 21:57  

so your not riding through the night then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2011 22:28  

what u like lol

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 02/03/2011 22:46  

sounds like a good idea

Update Reply
cw @ 02/03/2011 22:49  

el ninja, I thought that as well - a ride through the night - bet you were joking, scarely I really thought it WAS an overnight rideout must be my age . I'd love to come, bit far away for a one nighter - have fun though xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/03/2011 11:11  

over nite ride out would be ace idea ! beet the sun west to east like jezza

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/03/2011 18:17  

sounds interesting especially going to my cafe, but dont have my bike on the road till April.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/03/2011 01:52  

ANd i get first crack at pilly Mr Bill dont forget !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/03/2011 09:20  

do a over nighter later this year ,,paris for the day..yes the one in france

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2011 16:29  

so your not riding through the night then Depends how lucky I am I suppose Seriously though, Paris and back on a one nighter, I'll let you Hobbits tackle that one El!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 04/03/2011 19:29  

3 hrs to dover ,1.5 ferry,,, 3 hrs calais paris 380 miles each way ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2011 20:32  

Jeez that's punishing. How long do you get in Paris?

Update Reply
desres @ 05/03/2011 09:03  

Just mapped it out. Really up for it if weather good via Cat & Fiddle, Chesterfield and Lincoln. 5 hours for me though, so lunch a push unless I'm woken early by the (hopefully) glorious morning sunshine. The Anchor looks promising too. I see Storm are returning; a good sign. St George's weekend sounds good too, though possibly busy. Subject to weather, count me in. Just let me know when.

Update Reply
desres @ 05/03/2011 09:27  

None, cos it's a rideout to a pub in Friskney. The 'overnight' bit refers to camping out, not continuous riding, and the camping overnight is to enable gruelling partying frolicks and alcohol intake not gruelling mileage! But it looks like you have some interest El, so why don't you sort something?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 05/03/2011 09:29  

when u thinking for ?? got Mablethorpe on 19/20 March....

Update Reply
kazninja @ 05/03/2011 11:29  

Good to hear you're interested in coming from so far afield Des, and as for when Kaz, whatever weekend suits best. St Georges weekend is also East Leeds Lions rally, and Gin House are decent but they are on the first weekend of the Scotland Tour, so they are both out for me. Exhibit A are on May Bank Hol, and are a good band, and I wouldn't mind Storm on 2nd April but they both clash with popular events, MCN at Skeg and ITV/Barmouth, so would chuck a spanner in works for anyone pre booked on other stuff (I'm not). So what are preferences, 2nd April, 30th April or another date? Edit: 16th April clashes with Idle Hands but I can defer my fix to their gig on May bank Hol in Bakewell. My head hurts!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 06/03/2011 13:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email