MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Mids ride out 27th Feb

East Mids ride out 27th Feb - Forums [Biker Match] East Mids ride out 27th Feb - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Mids ride out 27th Feb

I'm going up to the Fred Hill Run next Sunday and I would love some company on the ride up there. It starts at Squires at 11, so I'll be riding up to there from Derbyshire at about 9.30. If you are north of me and I will be crossing your path at any time give me a shout if you don't mind me meeting up with you, or if you're giving it a swerve cos you're too far away to meet the start time you're welcome to do some miles on the Saturday and stay at mine. Pm me if you fancy it!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 20/02/2011 23:04  

Update Party Time Party Time In addition to the Sunday ride out, we have a Scottish VIP in the area on the weekend, so we're having a Knees up in Nottingham on Saturday night to show her how we party south of the border. There's a contingent staying with Honda Baby, and the overspill are staying at mine, there's plenty of room for more so shout up and join in. We're meeting at the Salutation Inn (NG1 6AG) for about 8pm, full details will be on the event calendar.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 21/02/2011 01:18  

Bloody marvelous and we are are well up for both go girl

Update Reply
honda baby @ 21/02/2011 02:40  

2 are's lol well i'm just a bit excited and i think there may be 2 l's in marvellous but i'm not an english teacher so don't take my word just trying to bring the thread back to the front as it were ok i'll go to bed night folks hope to see you sat Pen x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 22/02/2011 01:56  

PS don't wanna piss on the parade but .....notradamus predicted that the trouble would come from the east ! duck

Update Reply
honda baby @ 22/02/2011 04:59  

H B have an S lol (Nostradamus) This event is now on the calendar, please take loads of decent photos? A new thread with the appropriate title would make it easier to find. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1386

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/02/2011 09:13  

bikes off the road at moment but might drive over to squires on sunday to say hi geuss rossi and me better not follow parade in the van though

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 22/02/2011 15:12  

Thanks Sandi

Update Reply
honda baby @ 22/02/2011 18:05  

Won't be doing the Saturday night but myself, laimdan and old red are hoping to get to Squires. Anyone else from our part of the world fancy joining us? We can arrange to meet along the way. Jac can you confirm are they leaving from Squires at 11 or 11:30?

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 23/02/2011 22:41  

Bugger! It's due to leave Squires at 11.30, but I put 11 to trick myself and make sure I got there in time for a cuppa! I've told me the real time now

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 23/02/2011 22:54  

Would've love to have done the rideout, but need to get Zig sorted before his first big ride. I will more than likely be up at Squires on Sunday tho

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/02/2011 23:04  

Probably see you there then Karey, bacon sarnie and coffee before the off

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 23/02/2011 23:06  

Yayyy nice one! can't beat a Squires pasty tho lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/02/2011 23:07  

I know, trouble is they are that nice the dog menaces folks when they have them lol. She usually gets some as well, I'll have to take tips off her for getting what I want. Ooh naked Ray Winstone on tv.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 23/02/2011 23:14  

hahah... tell her i need some tips too!
Yehhhh Quadraphenia..great film...and oooooooooh Mr Winstone!!!!! lol Back on subject..............see you Sunday!

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/02/2011 23:26  

Could make Squires in the aft...anyone likely to be around later on??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 23/02/2011 23:46  

I'll be riding back that way Alice, about 3ish I reckon. I could fit in another cuppa in by then no doubt!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 24/02/2011 00:17  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/02/2011 12:01  

Reckon I can make it for 11 now...bacon butties anyone??

Kaz...you still going to be there? I shall be bike-less too :<<

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 25/02/2011 19:59  

Sorry I couldn't make it Sunday, and for the delay in posting, I've had some bother at home and this is the first time I've had a minute, I've only got this cos I can't sleep Hope you all had a good chin wag (and pasty) at Squires, and the ride out went ok. From what I remember, at least the weather did the decent thing. Soz all! Jac x

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 02/03/2011 05:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email