MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Casual ride outs - nothing complicated

Casual ride outs - nothing complicated (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Casual ride outs - nothing complicated (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Casual ride outs - nothing complicated

BUMP :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/02/2011 16:05  

i work shifts and weekend rideouts are a luxury. most of the time i am am available during the week and will be posting some ride outs myself from the end of march. will also be checking out the forums for other peoples rides as often as i can

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 26/02/2011 02:53  

Now then. Think I'll be getting out tomorrow for a run as weather forecast seems good.... Probably cold but sunny.

Seems like forecast is better for east coast and south so possibly head towards scarborough or even follow the sun to Lincolnshire.

Anyone fancy it???

Update Reply
leetommo @ 07/03/2011 14:27  

Hey all, great post idea. I signed up a couple of years ago but never really used the site. I'm back and well up for meeting people for rideouts. I can be free most weekends and possibly evenings too when clocks change shortly and we get an extra hours ride!

I'm in Leeds and ride a Triumph Sprint ST 1050. Most weekends you'll be able to find me randomly riding round Yorkshire Dales, to Whitby, Scarborough, Olivers Mount, Peak district or Lake District so well up for company or new ideas/routes.

Planning a few bigger UK trips later in the year too including Wales, Scotland etc so will post details and see who's interested in them too closer to the time :)

Update Reply
jayzzz @ 25/03/2011 12:31  

wednesday nights catfoss cafe above hull if anyones intrested

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 25/03/2011 13:21  

I don't work Mondays, or weekends, and will ride whatever the weather. Especially now I've got my Lidle waterproofs. I'm in need of some new places to go as Derbyshire and the east coast are running out of pub lunches and chip shops to try. I've got enough Cleethorpes rock to stretch from Rotherham to Cleethorpes as well.

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 25/03/2011 19:01  

Yep same goes here, Scarborough and the dales are very good but there is only so many greasy spoons and rock shops you can go to.

I'm possibly up for a ride tomorrow but need to check weather first... Not best pleased after spending all week on nights whilst the weather is super and then turns shit for the weekend...ah well.

I'm planning a trip to Scotland.....well I mean it's happening but not sure on the final details as yet. definitely got the dates booked 24th may onwards for at least a week. Not sure if the mrs is gonna come yet though so that would change a few things. Will have to slow down and won't be able to do it on the cheap with tent strapped to the back. Will keep you all updated though.

Update Reply
leetommo @ 26/03/2011 09:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email