MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Blackpool Illuminations

Blackpool Illuminations - Forums [Biker Match] Blackpool Illuminations - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Blackpool Illuminations

After reading the Blackpool cafe thread and i know its ages off BUT...i had a idea, how about a biker match get together around the time of the illuminations and have one all mighty ride through Blackpool with as many bikes as we can muster up....how cool would that be....i hope events team maybe Blackberry will pick up on this and get it on....anyway let me know your views please before we look at dates and events !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 08:20  

Good idea Ian :-) esp as my bike lookslike a set of illuminations with the leds on lol ! when are they? sept/oct time?

Update Reply
kazninja @ 03/02/2011 08:44  

Could be a cold ride for a lot of folk but there's plenty of chip shops

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2011 08:53  

ooooooo lights and candy floss wahoooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 09:22  

hmmm fish n chips on the prom, yummy, riding the bikes down the lights is a good idea, but would either be stop start at a crawl, or everyone would have to filter so people would have to be OK with that

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/02/2011 09:23  

As it's late in the year why not do a stay over see if we can get a discount in one of the hotels for early block booking not sure when lights are think it's oct nov ?

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2011 09:53  

My nephews girlfriend is from Blackpool and she knows quite a few folk with B and Bs i can always ask the question :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 10:35  

Send a pm to blackbury or one of the n/w team see if there interested

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2011 10:56  

If any of the events team up that way want to sort something out and would like some b and b details let me know

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 13:33  

Sounds great!!! Ian, that is a huge kitty xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/02/2011 13:40  

he is a big boy for sure like his dad, i am quite happy to arrange this one JP....unless it has to be blackberry....my bloody idea lol...thought i would be stern like you john !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 13:43  

Great idea Ian. Me an Neil(laimdan) will be going to the Coastal Riders Cafe in Blackpool throughout the year so will be in the vicinity. I'll be more than happy to assist as I'm sure will DaftUn and DOA (he lives in Blackpool). Let us know how we can help :)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/02/2011 14:08  

Ian if your happy to sort it out go ahead :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 14:19  

Ian fill your boots if your not treading on the toes of events team up there

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2011 17:24  

i have rang blackberry and left a message for her to ring me, but i thought a ride through as suggested , taking over a few b and b's,and a night out sat, so lets get it on !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 17:41  

Do your arms ache holding your moggy?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 03/02/2011 17:49  

all the time minnie....my legs are at the min he is sprawled on me at the min diggin his claws in my leg with his big boots !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 17:53  

Right, we are looking at maybe the 1st October, which is the saturday, i thought this would be far enough away from the K.I.S.S rallie for everyone to be recovered, so if your interested let me know on here and i will gladly look into us taking over a Hotel , maybe one with entertainment too...so once i have numbers etc i can start to negotiate prices .....( with BB's help ) Thanks by the way Blackberry for your advice on this !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 18:26  

Sorry, will be doing RTTW. Hope it all goes well

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 19:16  

whats rttw ? theres nothing on events ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 19:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email