MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

Hope bike gets better red give us a shout when you find out what was wrong with It pal.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2011 21:38  

hiya all
was brillo meeting ya all .... got a bit soggy lol but hey we hardened all weatherers lol tc all was great day xxxxxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 20/03/2011 22:03  

Weather was fine, nice bright sunny day from where I was standing Great to see so many new faces and of course the usual old 'uns lol. And well done to the Scottish contigent for making it, hope you have a brill time in Blackpool tonight. Had a cracking day, thanks John (D.O.A) for organsing the ride and thanks to DaftUn for the hospitality on the way home Oh and photos now uploaded (old red you missed your way in life, you should have been a bunny girl )

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 20/03/2011 22:06  

Lovely to meet up again and to meet new faces too Liked it so much, me and Tim might turn up tomorrow too !!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 20/03/2011 22:25  

Hi Nice to meet new people today. To this who went on the run sorry I missed you due to taking 'the scenic route'. Kevinsmum PS It didn't rain in Yorkshire! apparently

Update Reply
kevinsmum @ 20/03/2011 22:29  

Lovely to see old faces and new. Next time I'll even be on the bike

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/03/2011 00:10  

hey what a spot on day good to meet everyone see ya all again

Update Reply
wozabee @ 21/03/2011 05:43  

What a brill turn-out, it was brill to see members I hadn't seen for a long time and to meet new members. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, especially the newbies. Well done to everyone who turned up, especially those who travelled from Scotland I think we took the cafe staff by surprise as there must have been about 50 of us altogether. We got a bit of a surprise too when we found out the cafe actually closes at 4pm not 6.30 on Sundays. Once the staff were aware that some of our group were out on a ride-out, and due back after closing time, they very kindly stayed open a bit longer so thank you very much to the staff Thanks to all those who took photos and uploaded them on the calendar, (I'll get you all later ya buggas! *shakes fist at those who took photos of me* ) If anyone can tell me what I was doing with my hands (nope, I hadn't been fishing) I'd love to know lol Here are the opening times of the Wimbourne Coast Riders Cafe, courtesy of the staff. I suggest you phone them and check before you set off as times will alter as the weather improves / seasons change. 07970 452 475 Fri: 5pm - 9pm Sat: 9am - 4pm Sun: 9am - 4pm Mon: 5pm - 9pm I've uploaded my photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1347

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/03/2011 09:09  

Wow ...what a brilliant day...and a great turn out! Great to meet up with good mates and meet new ones! Shame the weather wasn't better, but it didn't stop us enjoying ourselves! Ziggy had a hissy fit and didn't want to start when it was time for home, then blew ANOTHER bulb (this one was only a week old!!!) THEN decided to conk out on a roundabout!! grrrrrr It was gone 11pm when i got home, tired, aching but still with a big grin on my face! BRILLIANT DAY ;o) ACE MATES! thank you xxx Special thanks to Posh for putting me up Saturday night, and PHOTO for leading us to Blackpool, Bry for the great pilly ride out and Karen (blackberry) and D.O.A for organising the event! The photos are really good too Can't wait to see you all again

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/03/2011 10:33  

Great pics, thanks x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2011 10:40  

Ok thanks to all again I spoke to Peter and Coast Riders will be opening for longer hours in Summer soon as I get Info I will let you all know. I am now drumming up support for the Lancashire Rock& Bike show at Coast Riders. chect it out DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2011 10:51  

Great pics, great day

Was lovley catching up with old friends and making new ones

Thanx Trish for lifts and Karen and D.O.A. for organisation

Special thanx to the scots lot .. for making me look early

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/03/2011 16:03  

ooooops!! I got lost in some woods.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 21/03/2011 18:00  

Hmmm noticed you werent there! lmao xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/03/2011 19:10  

happy to have been able to do it RC : )

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/03/2011 19:17  

great day ,nice people ,nice place ,so glad i joined biker match .

Update Reply
jimi123456 @ 21/03/2011 19:20  

I kept smiling at you Jim, but you didn't smile back. Perhaps you thought that I was out with my carers!!!!! Welcome to BM

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/03/2011 19:24  

Thanks for a great day out enjoyed it apart from the weather and the £60 fine by the little police man near devils bridge lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2011 19:33  

ouch

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/03/2011 19:35  

Hi all,
That's the Jocks back home, just packed the the hat off to glasgow & she made it home ok. All the rest made it back safe. Thanks to you all for making us feel so welcome and forgive us for being late, we did try verry verrrry hard but the rain gods pissed all over us and the road gods sent us chasing sheep in the middle of nowhere.

so Sandi, no more forecasting please

Ttfn, am orf for a long hot baff.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 21/03/2011 19:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email