MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011

Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011 - Forums [Biker Match] Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011

If you thought 2010 was a busy year (averaging 10 events per week!) then 2011 is going to blow you away! We're planning some HUGE events, out first official BM rally for example (announced today in the forum) plus some other events that will surprise everyone. However, organising all these events takes a lot of time and effort and we need a big team to take care of it all. There's licenses, insurance, venues, refreshments, etc to organise for most. If you'd like to be part of the Biker Match team and think you could contribute even just a little to our Events Team, please reply here or send me a message. Please note that this is a voluntary position. No time commitment is required, every little helps (as Tesco once said). Thanks in advance. Disclaimer before I forgot... Please only LONG-TERM members who have a full BM account apply. We tend to find that newer members put their name down but don't stick around long enough and people who have a full account have already shown that they want to support the site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/01/2011 23:47  

Well, I can contribute custom engraved prizes if they are needed - either mirrors or tankards.

Update Reply
gatvol @ 18/01/2011 23:52  

message sent Matt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2011 23:53  

thanks Gat, really good to know. We should get a contact list put together with people like yourself on it. I'll talk to the team. Ian, thanks!

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/01/2011 00:38  

lol just realised i posted this in the newbies forum. Doh! Moved to events now. Please note that we need more people in places like Scotland and Wales than we do in the Birmingham area

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/01/2011 11:59  

Would be great to have some more events across the border :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/01/2011 12:01  

Or across both boarders :-) Wales and Scotland are both lovely places

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/01/2011 12:39  

and in Essex - could see my family then at the same time as attending event!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2011 12:42  

Northern Ireland needs some reps also

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/01/2011 13:49  

O yes please am dying to get across to Belfast as that is were me Dad was born and bought up :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/01/2011 14:08  

I could cover North Wales Matt,let me know if you want me? lol

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 20/01/2011 14:15  

BB now thats a question that could have many answers lol

i wait with baited breathe .....................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/01/2011 14:33  

hiya - i know im new ( ish ) and most people take there own pics - but if the site needs its own photographer - then my services are here as i intend to get to as many ralies as possible this year

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 20/01/2011 15:14  

I'm around from Scotland anywayz

Madhat has taken on the Scotland run this year and I'll maybe throw in some Highland Fling runs that I do for a few clubs anyway

Update Reply
madscots @ 20/01/2011 15:41  

Ok Although I'm newish I'm happy to help if I can

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 20/01/2011 18:00  

Doesn't matter how new you are, anyone is at liberty to post a thread suggesting a ride out/meeting and, like Sandi says, as soon as you know you have some interest submit it to events and "bob's your uncle". Easy as 1, 2, 3. Any tips needed just PM one of the existing event team, doesn't matter what area they are in they'll all offer advice I'm sure. If you're confident enough that you can get things up and running in a particular area submit your name to Matt in a PM along with your ideas and ask to go on event team staff and he'll take it from there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2011 18:07  

& if you have an idea but dont want to take it on on your own , drop a PM to one of the events team in your area ... we are always willing to help someone sort something

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/01/2011 19:59  

BB... let me phrase this right, lol... "WE NEED you" ;-P Fantastic that we're getting so many volunteers. I better get a pen and paper out to start keeping track. I'll be in touch with each of you individually. Thanks again Keep volunteering please folks, this is THE bikers social site in Britain and we can't have too many events. Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/01/2011 22:02  

bikerbitch, big twin and ianhg all added to the events team. More formal announcement when we've got a few more volunteers. Thanks guys

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/01/2011 22:12  

I'd love to help out (NE) but due to finances will be letting my membership here slip.
There are so many folks from the NE and no events by any of us?? There must be a willing Northerner oot there???

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 20/01/2011 22:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email