MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011

Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Events Staff needed for action-packed 2011

hey yip anyone who has idea for scotland pm either me or the imposter maddy aka madscot lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 20/01/2011 22:59  

Great to see more volunteers, more the merrier

Update Reply
insanedj @ 21/01/2011 17:12  

welcome Dynatoon to the team.
Loads putting their name down, so happy. Just shows what a great spirited community we have here. Lets get that calendar filled please folks! BBQs, ride outs, pub crawls, whatever!

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/01/2011 21:38  

Thankyou Matt and Team. Looking forward to making the North East BM Crew bigger than Brums

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 21/01/2011 22:31  

We all know thats just not going to happen we have are own office staff

Update Reply
JP @ 23/01/2011 10:34  

Bring it on DT, all good for the site, little healthy competition never hurt anyone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2011 11:08  

Would be good to try and have an event in my area...Norwich...we have the normal bike shows and nothing else...I'd be happy to try and do something, but were do you start

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2011 11:17  

Find a good pub with a good size piece of land attatched that won,t mind a herd of bikers 'grazing' for the weekend. Usually the promise of drinking the place dry & eating them out of house & home sways them in the right direction. Get your name on the events team lass & get it moving.

Update Reply
old red @ 23/01/2011 11:24  

or just find a nice pub, pick a night, add it to the events calendar.... and bobs ur uncle. If the interest is low at first, let me know and I will PM everyone within 100 miles to get the ball rolling. Once everyone knows about it, you can make it a regular. Remember, BM is a community and it only works if we all chip in. Some people leave BM because their area is quiet... rather than getting their area more active instead. Join the team and get a pub meet arranged, we really need enthusastic people in your area. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/01/2011 12:24  

Hi Matt, just found the thread. If you need help with the scottish area, I'm happy to lend the guys a hand.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 23/01/2011 18:47  

Hi Matt, just found the thread. If you need help with the scottish area, I'm happy to lend the guys a hand.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 23/01/2011 18:47  

so good he said it twice lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/01/2011 00:59  

Post count remained the same

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 24/01/2011 03:09  

Well I am sure he just wanted to make sure he was heard lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/01/2011 07:38  

Ellie, check out the thread by suzikhen, you two are in the same area, so theres 2 of you for a meet straight away !!!! simples

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 07:40  

thanks dohboy

Update Reply
madhat @ 24/01/2011 17:43  

I would love to say yes because N. Wales is such an obvious biker playground. Unfortunately, my unpredictable workload combined with my desire to be in the saddle all the free time I get means I would be lousy at planning/co-ordinating anything. Sorry!

I'm more than happy to assist others however and, of course, to show support through attendance. Also happy to contribute ride-out/route suggestions for those as keen as I to lay down rubber in the area.

Rgds Des

Update Reply
desres @ 25/01/2011 10:57  

Just like asda- happy to help in north east uk (county Durham, Darlington, etc).

Update Reply
Bigcopsmalltown @ 02/02/2011 20:06  

Great to see so many folk happy to help ............. lts get to organising :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 13:37  

I'd be happy to do a nights entertainment I have a Small PA (1k) and sing Rock, Blues and soul comedy etc Have lighting, I performed at the no bull bash a couple of years ago and it was prettydamn good! loved it! May throw in a smoochie or two for you JB!!!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 02/03/2011 18:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email