MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink?

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink? - Forums [Biker Match] Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink?

Moving on 5th June, WOOO. Having a few nights of partying though. Just wondering if anyone wants to join me next friday or saturday for a drink or 4 in Manchester? Can go to Jillies Rock World etc if that place is still going. Let me know what you think.

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/05/2007 14:14  

See wot I can do

Update Reply
Di @ 09/05/2007 14:48  

matt jilly's is still going strong am out earlier in night at a gig but would love to buy you a drink later if you let me know the plans - i feel a sicky coming on at work if its friday - if its saturday - ill have to buy you a drink another time - other venues earlier in night you might consider Hark 2 towler in totty or Moses gate in Bolton - both have live bands - towler is generally free before heading down to manchester

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 09/05/2007 16:12  

possibly mate will give you a bell

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/05/2007 17:06  

Matt Good luck and a safe journey to your new home Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/05/2007 18:14  

all the best for the future matt xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 09/05/2007 18:57  

all sounds like good fun, bands in bolton etc, but i wanna be somewhere i can get pissed up and not have to drive anywhere else (I dont even have a car, lol). Some colleagues are taking me for a meal next week, which i though was cool. Then got a works party. Then a warehouse rave. And a bikechat/match piss-up. Wooo. lol. Sober? When? Me? lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/05/2007 15:53  

hope your move goes well Matt sorry i wont be able to join you x

Update Reply
wttgill @ 11/05/2007 04:12  

oooh a night out in mancs! yeas please, i dont drink so i will be able to tell you what you did do to get the bruises, scratches etc .... i am also very good at making sure that people dont give their wallets/coats/shoes etc away, and making sure everyone ok. Thankfully holding peoples hair out of the way whilst they are communing with god doesnt make me join them Think the other half is busy that weekend

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/05/2007 07:59  

c'mon Matt, call it..... I have to be in Derby for 21/22. If your steppin' out on Saturday, I could come through to Manc. and make my way to Derby on the Sunday. So, call it.....

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 12/05/2007 18:23  

saturday 19th, or friday 25th? What's your preference?

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/05/2007 14:57  

Hi Matt, Cool, I'm up for the 19th, if that's ok.

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 13/05/2007 15:02  

yep, my pref too. What about everyone else?

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/05/2007 15:55  

where derby or manc?

Update Reply
RC @ 13/05/2007 16:24  

Manchester, to Jillies. Starting wherever, some rock pubs etc would be nice for bikers

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/05/2007 17:08  

soz cant make it then, hope u ave a fab time !!!!!!!!! get as drunk as u can lol

Update Reply
RC @ 13/05/2007 17:58  

Matt, What is Jillies? Is there a dress code? Where is it?

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 13/05/2007 19:14  

High red jillys is on Oxford road in Manchester opposite McDonalds and just up from the Palace theatre theres 4 rock rooms - no dress code I can tell lol a great night out !

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 14/05/2007 10:27  

shame i cant be there :-(

Update Reply
RC @ 14/05/2007 10:41  

yea no dress code really, well i say that but i suppose if some tramp turned up in his scruffs then he'd be sent away. Just wear jeans, boots, etc... but make sure you look like you've made an effort and not just wearing a load of overalls, lol. Shame u cant make it RC, would be nice to see you again. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier. Hope a lot of you will turn up. I'll send an email out now, but can anyone recommend a good schedule? Do we wanna grab food first?

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/05/2007 14:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email