MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink?

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink?

i no matt due to lack of funds at the mo, im sure u will have a fab time all the best to you and laura xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/05/2007 14:37  

anyone any suggestions for the night? Ive not been on the rock scene in manchester for years! I need to send out an email, for where to meet up etc. but ive no idea where to suggest. Or food place for that matter. Or hotel suggestion. Anyone??

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/05/2007 16:09  

i havent been out in manchester for years either Matt, but i am happy to meet up with you all for a drink, funds wont allow and overnight stop!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/05/2007 17:57  

Ah no worries, just come out for the drinks then and get last bus home (ill be getting last nightbus at about 4am or summot). If anyone is traveling far and whats a bed, theres a spare double and single at mine, plus 2 couches. If theres 3 people staying at mine we can share a taxi (about £4 each then)

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/05/2007 18:43  

see you saturday mate let me know the details

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 15/05/2007 04:34  

matt hope ya have a great farewell booze up enjoy it and enjoy moving to holland even more

Update Reply
storm @ 15/05/2007 13:06  

contrary to the rumour that i I am busy on Saturday, me and fraglette will be attending by two wheel steeds.

Update Reply
Phil @ 15/05/2007 16:37  

Excellent, its looking good. Even just a few of us should be enough to have a good time! We intend to meet up at the Salisbury Pub at around 8pm. We shall stay here until 10pm-11pm when we will then move on to Jilly's Rock World. The addresses are shown below...8pm The Salisbury Pub: 2 Wakefield St, Manchester, Lancashire M1 5NE10:30pm Jilly's Rock World: 65 Oxford St, Manchester, Lancashire M1 6FQ Click here to view some nearby hote...els It really would be nice to see you before I go. Hotels in Manchester can be booked from only £25 per room.

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/05/2007 17:20  

would have really liked to have come matt hun, but i gotta save up for my rock n blues ticket..........................

Update Reply
RC @ 16/05/2007 19:14  

anyone else then? Come on we need to fill the place, the pub wont know what's hit em when we turn up. With nearly 10,000 people between the 2 sites, we should be able to get a crowd going!!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/05/2007 13:17  

wakey wakey!! Never know you folks to turn down a pint, or leave a topic without a new post for more than 10 seconds.

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/05/2007 18:12  

I'd join you if i could, Matt, been to Jillys before, good night out, but i'm off to Wales for the week. Have a great night and good luck in your move x

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 17/05/2007 18:21  

Evening all! was trying to arrange to come with a mate cuz she lives about 25 mins form Manchester! wud love to meet all you guys but a got a poory car!!! its about 3 hrs away from my area! without the getting lost that is! x H

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 17/05/2007 18:33  

Goood luck Matt for the future and best wishes XX Sorry would love to have come along to meet some of you but a bit far for me to come up from the depts of Kent while nursing a back injury. Have a good time...

Update Reply
babbsy @ 18/05/2007 11:09  

chris - wales is rubbish, come to manc! :-) Hilda, get your car fixed! Im sure we can offer some help.Babbsy - get the train and I'll meet you :-) My mates say i should be a salesman - what do you think? lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2007 13:32  

honest answer.............nah stick to web sites lmao

(well u did ask)

<<<<<<<<<<<< runs other way now lol

Update Reply
RC @ 18/05/2007 13:55  

I'll hold out on being a salesman just yet... Thanks for the offer... Have a good time though

Update Reply
babbsy @ 18/05/2007 16:37  

haha thanks for all your support and encouragement in my new career path.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2007 17:11  

have a great night matt and hope move goes well,i cant come up as have got baby and 4 yr old and no babysitter!! xxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 19/05/2007 03:50  

any more takers?

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/05/2007 10:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email