MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink?

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Finally moving! Anyone for a farewell drink?

Sorry Matt car still poorly!!! Hope u have a great send off though x Have a few for me too!!! Have a great night x & love Hilda x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 19/05/2007 17:41  

Was just me an Red, with a few friends from work. Was a nice night, bit of a change for me cos ive not been to rock scene for a while. Frag/Pagan - couldnt find you. We did get there late though so had you been and gone? Sorry if you had, didnt have your mobile numbers (I PMd you but might have been too late). Thanks Red for a good night, was a laugh.

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/05/2007 13:36  

glad u enjoyed it gud luk with ur career

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/05/2007 15:08  

hi Matt we got there about 8.40 ish and left about 10 ish. we couldnt find you either lol, but then again neither of us could remember what you looked like but there werent many there on bikes, so we thought you would find us! Sorry to have missed you. Good luck with your new start xx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/05/2007 18:00  

Hi Matt, Apologies too from my end. If you have time for a coffee b4 you depart them let me or frag know and we will consult the diary of doom. failing that let us known if your back in town at some point. Good luck in Holland especially working for Phillips excellent gig. will there be crashing space on your living room floor when you have your house warming party in Holland?? oh yer and bike parking outside too.

Update Reply
Phil @ 20/05/2007 19:41  

of course there will be space, even if its the floor! lol. Dont have our own place just yet tho, staying with a friend. Will get something asap though. As for saturday, we got there about 8:50pm and stayed till about 1130. We looked around but couldnt recognise you anywhere. So we stood near the door hoping ud pass us. Damnit, gotta organise it better next time haha. Will have an EU party soon, will plan it will though and time it with something. Dont think im far from the nurbergring either.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/05/2007 14:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email