MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Germany Run Date/costs idea

Germany Run Date/costs idea - Forums [Biker Match] Germany Run Date/costs idea - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Germany Run Date/costs idea

Right Oh How about 17th April-23 ? I can make it shorter if you like ? P&O £35 return for biker rider and a pilion and leaves 10.25 (cheap as chips) Staying in Adenau which is 3Km or so from start/finish of Nurburgring. 30mins ride to Rhine and sits in middle of some of the best biking roads in Europe. I think I can swing a deal of around 65 euros full board including alcohol if I get enough numbers per head. This means you get a buffet breakfast, a lovely dinner (6pm onwards) with as much alcohol u fancy after (doesn't include spirits)...well worth it I have used the hotel 4 times now and has secure bike parking area that is locked at night, biker service area and as a biker hotel is lovely to stay in. I will leave Edinburgh on 16th and book a B&B in Dover unless anyone closer has room for a few of us ? I will run down full length A68 onto M1/A1 at Scotch Corner so happy to meet anyone going down. In terms of costs £10(ish) should get the average bike 100 miles. Dover to Adenau is roughly 220 miles so account for a return trip of that. I would ask all if you can to take a pilion please do so as this will split the cost making it very cheap for you. From the messages I have had I feel there is a lot out there who would welcome the run and happy to pay their share. The prices are roughly what i pay and i run a 1300cc so can't be far off even loaded. I'm doing this run of my own back and using my friends to do us a deal in Germany so please only say yes if you can go. If this is a go then no reason not to make it a regular run as I love the trip and so will anyone going So early stages and now over to you guys Cut n paste a reply under what applies and mark if u can take a pilion please Chris Yes Madscots/pilion Maybe Pilion seat

Update Reply
madscots @ 27/12/2010 00:25  

yes
paneurojim maybe pilion

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 27/12/2010 01:06  

sounds like an excuse for an extra trip m/s would it be cheaky to join in a few days at begining and then at end (to alow a "quick" trip to italy- visit bro) also i will not know if can get time from work till prob end jan, as we are getting a bit of a beasting from the government, shift pattern/time off/ hol wise, but think i could wangle it am i ok to say "maybe" till i can commit? mark

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 27/12/2010 01:25  

Yes Madscots/pilion paneurojim/pilion(maybe) Maybe oldyeti Pilion seat

Update Reply
madscots @ 27/12/2010 02:06  

Dont forget to put it in the events ... Not sure yet what Ian n I are doing as 16th is my birthday so will let you know

Yes
Madscots/pilion
paneurojim/pilion(maybe)

Maybe
oldyeti
 Shell n Mr P

Pilion seat 

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/12/2010 08:29  

Yes
Madscots/pilion
paneurojim/pilion(maybe)
Whackojacko/pilly available

Maybe
oldyeti
Shell n Mr P

Pilion seat

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 27/12/2010 10:07  

not sure how to cut and paste but me and fallen angel as pilly will be there!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 27/12/2010 10:24  

YesMadscots/Crimmypaneurojim/pilion(maybe)Whackojacko/pilly available pondlife/fallen angel Maybeoldyeti Shell n Mr P Pilion seat

Update Reply
madscots @ 27/12/2010 12:21  

YesMadscots/Crimmypaneurojim/pilion(maybe)Whackojacko/pilly available pondlife/fallen angel Maybeoldyeti Shell n Mr P Bats Pilion seat Need to work out my calculations before I commit

Update Reply
Bat @ 27/12/2010 14:32  

YesMadscots/Crimmypaneurojim/pilion(maybe)Whackojacko/pilly available pondlife/fallen angel Maybeoldyeti Shell n Mr P Bats BL Pilion seat Need to work out my calculations before I commit

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 27/12/2010 15:26  

YesMadscots/Crimmypaneurojim/pilion(maybe)Whackojacko/pilly available pondlife/fallen angel Loon-on-a-bike Maybeoldyeti Shell n Mr P Bats BL Pilion seat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2010 15:57  

Meant to say the Onroad cafe has some pics on me profile under the touring link if u wanna look

Update Reply
madscots @ 27/12/2010 23:44  

YesMadscots/Crimmypaneurojim/pilion(maybe)Whackojacko/pilly available pondlife/fallen angel Loon-on-a-bike Maybeoldyeti Shell n Mr P Bats BL Chiseltattoos Need to work out costs i'll PM u again soon x

Update Reply
chiseltattoo @ 28/12/2010 00:36  

Event is now on the event calendar, if it needs editing please contact ME, Kwak, via PM. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1201 YesMadscots/Crimmypaneurojim/pilion(maybe)Whackojacko/pilly available pondlife/fallen angel Loon-on-a-bike Maybeoldyeti Shell n Mr P Bats BL Chiseltattoos

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/12/2010 10:45  

wooo thanks Aunti Kwak

Yes
Madscots/Crimmy
paneurojim/pilion(maybe)
Whackojacko/pilly available

pondlife/fallen angel
Loon-on-a-bike

Maybe
oldyeti
Shell n Mr P
Bats
BL
Chiseltattoos

Pilion seat needed

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/12/2010 10:54  

YesMadscots/Crimmypaneurojim/pilion(maybe)Whackojacko/pilly available pondlife/fallen angel Loon-on-a-bike laimdan Maybeoldyeti Shell n Mr P Bats BL Chiseltattoos Pilion seat needed

Update Reply
laimdan @ 28/12/2010 11:55  

I've sent of details to mates in Germany so hope get some reply back interms of costs The original deal was around 65 euros per night in 2010, for full board and drink so you can't beat that However I'm at their mercy if I can get this and it will depend on numbers from us. I plan on 6 nights there although there is a great http://www.grd.be/bikersloft/eng/default.htm place to stay one hour from the ferry port for on way home ?

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/12/2010 12:55  

Can't afford anything at the moment but a Germany trip will be one of my 'must do' trips, hope you all have a wonderful, fun & safe trip. BTW what about those who don't drink? Surely i can't be the only t totaller LOL

Update Reply
Shazza75 @ 28/12/2010 13:31  

well, as for the drink, i have always found we can make up for lack of drink with more cake, and getting up really early n sneaking an extra ride in. (will have to brush up a few german phrases!)

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 28/12/2010 14:20  

Trish, Good to see that your name as appeared It would be great if you could come along too xx

Update Reply
Bat @ 28/12/2010 16:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email