MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello!!!!!

Hello!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Hello!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello!!!!!

Hi there to all BM Members. Just joined the site and still trying to navigate around it!! Decided to get back into biking after being away from it for 17 years!! My time again now!! hehe Decided its not just the men who can have a mid life 'crisis'!! lol Bought a Bandit last year and loving every minute of riding it!! Best move I've ever made. If there are any peeps out there in the Norfolk area who want a riding buddy give me a shout!! Ive made loads of new friends since getting the bike, but always room for more buds to go riding with and to chat to. Hope you havent fallen asleep reading my drivvle. Hope to chat soon. Mandy x

Update Reply
banditmandy @ 30/04/2007 19:58  

welcome to the nad house mandy lol good choice of bike, my boyfriend got a bandit 1200 tc chat soon RC XXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
RC @ 30/04/2007 20:03  

Cheers RC xx Looks as though Im going to enjoy chatting on here!! lol xXx

Update Reply
banditmandy @ 30/04/2007 20:08  

Welcome Mandy.
You've joined the right site.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 30/04/2007 20:11  

Hi Bandit Mandy, I'm quite a newie here too but everyone is lovely and i love reading all the forums, it helps me to De stress at the end of a long day. Hope you find lots of new riding buddies luv Red Star

Update Reply
red star @ 30/04/2007 20:14  

Hi Banditmandy Met you briefly in the chat room. Welcome to BM. Dive in and have a good time. They're all mad...apart from myself, obviously

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 30/04/2007 20:24  

Hi Mandy *waves* nice chatting with you, sorry it wasn't for long. Pop in to the chat room again about 8 or 9 in the evenings and there should be loads of chatters in. Kwak (in Yorkshire)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/04/2007 20:25  

Hi Mandy, glad you could join us mate. Have a blast. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 01/05/2007 02:49  

hi mandy welcome to bm have a great time

Update Reply
storm @ 01/05/2007 03:07  

so there is life in norfolk...........welcome to the site mandy

Update Reply
gsrider @ 01/05/2007 03:08  

lol Ooooooo arrrrrrr - there is boi! lol We hibernate in winter and come out and play in summer!! As long as I dont get stuck behind a tractor that is!! But there's not much chance of that!! hehe Hope to do a bit more navigating round this site tonight!! Thanks very much for all the 'hellos' and 'welcomes'. Mandy xXx

Update Reply
banditmandy @ 01/05/2007 03:29  

Hiya BanditMandy Welcome to the site and hope you have a blast.... Catch you later BlackwingBandit.........

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 01/05/2007 04:05  

hi mandy,big welcome to the site hun,am sure u will fit right in!!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 01/05/2007 08:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email