MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New BM meeting point?

New BM meeting point? - Forums [Biker Match] New BM meeting point? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New BM meeting point?

Hey all,

Not had much time recently due to the radio station being so busy but as Brummie Jackie already knows and maybe a few others too, we have just signed a lease to a pub in Accrington, Lancashire.

We were chatting to the Hobbit Queen last week and she suggested posting here regarding a regular meeting at our pub for BM members.

We are due to officially open next weekend and would love to see you all there if you can but next year we will be able to offer accomadation at the pub including breakfast and a nice warm airbed each as well as awesome bands playing and lots of booze on tap.

We have a nice size carpark which will be secured for bikers only so it will be a great location for a regular meet or one off party.

Just give me a shout or go through Jackie and get something arranged for next year.

Mucka Jay.

PS - The pub is called the Black Dog and is in Oswaldtwistle for those who are not far away.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 06/12/2010 18:43  

About 60miles from me... Good luck with the new venture Jay, I'll be interested to see how things pan out

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 06/12/2010 18:52  

33 miles from me :-)

And some nice roads round there too ... Thumbs up from this one

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/12/2010 20:50  

ant make next week end nutter mucka but will get up to annoy you as soon as possible.

an tell you folks though Muka and Stacey have some great ideas for the pub and to me it sounds like its going to be a fun plae to be, so get your butts there :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/12/2010 09:36  

About 4 miles from me

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 07/12/2010 14:36  

Bit far for me for a night out

Update Reply
JP @ 07/12/2010 16:36  

We will be looking to have weekend parties staying over. Approx space for 40 beds through 4 rooms at the pub. Will be about a tenner a night with a free breakfast too! Will let you know when we are going to be set up for that after Christmas.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 07/12/2010 18:07  

yipee!! at last somewhere not far from me
look forward to the meetings

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 07/12/2010 20:06  

Deffo do-able for me, yippee!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/12/2010 20:15  

well might even be one for me when im on my regular run down to north manchester. havent been to oswaldtwistle for years...has it changed much???

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 08/12/2010 10:37  

Sound like a top idea to have a spot to potter off to and meet peeps over the weekend or during the week

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 09/12/2010 14:22  

About 15 miles from me so good chance i'll get over there

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 11/12/2010 16:02  

Even further from the south west ....you must really hate us down here .... lmao Merry xmas folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2010 16:51  

Will have to arrange for the bike club im in to ride out next year, sounds in order, look forward to it.

Update Reply
pingman @ 21/12/2010 17:15  

Great idea, but no good for us west country bikers xx

Update Reply
CoolGroovy @ 22/12/2010 13:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email