MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

chartiy day/fund raiser

chartiy day/fund raiser - Forums [Biker Match] chartiy day/fund raiser - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

chartiy day/fund raiser

OK ive been chatting to gwen and we are organsising a CHARITY DAY/FUND RAISER in our area, TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE SPECIAL CARE BABY UNIT ON SAT 18TH AUGUST THE GREYHOUND INN WHITEMORE LANE BELPER DERBYSHIRE we can make it a day out for all the familys to come and have a fun day out. with some cake stalls n brik a brac games for the kids young and old.if you got any other ideas what we can do post on this thread please, the charity day is sat the 18th august at the greyhound inn, in belper,derbyshireso all get ya thinking caps on lolwill post more soon <!--emo&:)--><!--endemo--> ok hears a few ideas to get us started 1-an aution2-barbecue (wearther permitting)3-bouncy castle (for the kids only) lol4-face paiting5-splash the biker (in stocks)6-cake stall7-bric a brac stall8-home made cards stall by gwen 9-hair beading/brading10-penalty shoot out11-tombola12-raffle13-treasure hunt14-book and comic stallwhat do u think to these ideas? <!--TEMPLATE: skin_global, Template Part: signature_separator-->

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 09:51  

see if we can get the local shops to donate gifts for raffle/auction/tombola here r a few more ideas:...... by gwenGuess the weight of cakeGuess the birthday ( I can make summet for this)Cover the poundGuess how many marblesIf anyone has a set of scales........ we can have guess the combined weight of "These Three Bikers"..... choose three of us at random at the start of the day and see who gets closest to the combined weight............ idea by rube<!--TEMPLATE: skin_global, Template Part: signature_separator-->

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 09:53  

This is storm's Ideais anyone interested in entering into a knobbley kness competition for the charity bash do ?????? if you are, we will need two pickies, one of your knees, and one of you with trousers/skirt on with your knees covered up we dont need a full photo if you dont want your face in the pickie. you will need to put your name on the back of both pickies we will be asking people on the day to match the knees to the person. if your interested please see me milly or crafty for more detailsso get them pickies taken an get them in soon. dead line for submitting pickies end of july but the sooner the better for us to sort out the comps <!--TEMPLATE: skin_global, Template Part: signature_separator-->

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 09:54  

by crafty gwen There is also an AUCTION at around 7pm And the cheque will be handed over to a representative from the baby unit at around 9 to 9.30 pm in the Greyhound.So please come along and help us the more the merrier and anyone coming from far may stay at mine if the wish, I have said that if you wish to camp out you can use my back garden. <!--TEMPLATE: skin_global, Template Part: signature_separator-->

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 09:55  

i aint got knobbly knees lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/04/2007 09:56  

no u aint but u can be the judge lol

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 09:57  

bouncey castle for kids (can adults play after they gone bed ) Im willing to have headshave and/or body wax for sponsorship but will def do the stocks can ask my sis for help she an event organisor in Loughborough - dont do it as much now but she still has the contacts and I can get free party bags for kids up to 14 can storm bake one of her cakes definately a jaffa cake stall 2

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 09:59  

wow that would be brill if u could ask ur sis croc yep im gonna get storm to bake a cake lol and her dinky doughnuts

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 10:01  

need all the help we can get can i have a party bag i can be 14 for the day lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 10:02  

lol wear bwb helmet

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/04/2007 10:25  

awwwwwwwwwwww he wont be there he will be playin with pointy things at camp

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 10:29  

rc, bp, di and witchy will do you special goody bag bwb gets a goody bag with pointy things in 2w u get a goody bag with a kitchen and cobra, ooooh cobra, revenge is mine or are you chicken need someone to volunteer to do head shave will get wax done before i get there but i WILL get it done - cobra and bwb are exempt for applying for the roll of barber - im not that stoopid cobra

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 10:49  

going back to the knobbly knees is that before or after the beer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 11:30  

storm you get a goody bag if you camp

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 11:34  

lol and i know what the goody bag is..anyway i am in the knobbly knees comp as i'll win that outright and the skirt sounds cool too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 11:53  

yeh but you have to leave the heels at home cobra - and tell me what their goody bags are if you know cos I no idea

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 12:23  

boo hoo im not gonna get a goody bag croc im not built for campin i got a bony ass !!!!! lol

Update Reply
storm @ 20/04/2007 12:47  

ill shave ya head croc nooooooooooooooo probs hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 13:28  

i'll take the pickies too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Update Reply
storm @ 20/04/2007 13:33  

so does,nt it look good on leather jeans, ur ass that is

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 14:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email