MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

think bike sticker

think bike sticker - Forums [Biker Match] think bike sticker - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

think bike sticker

hiya all...............has anyone got or know where i can get a 'Think Bike' sticker from?? the rear window inmy car got smashed in a road rage incident last tuesday whilst i was driving to work. a guy in a BMW behind me wanted me to move up at traffic lights so he could turn left and i didnt move because of the gap infront of me! as lights changed and i moved a bit , he threw something at my car and smashed the window. i had a witness but neither of us got his number plate! so thats why i need a new sticker................... thank you folks xx hugs Willow

Update Reply
willow @ 09/10/2010 23:30  

Hi hun Was just gonna log off then I saw your message... I got mine from ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m57...Categories I guess the police haven't been able to catch him then? any other witnesses come forward? Hope you're ok.. hope to catch up with you soon! Tek care Hugsss xxxxxxxx PS..if that link doesn't work just put Think Bike in the search on ebay x

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/10/2010 23:36  

I used to have a "Biker on board" sticker on a car,amazing how many cars didnt tailgate me.You'll be able to get whatever you want made have a look on ebay,youll get the details of places that will do you 1

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 09/10/2010 23:43  

willow, i've got a spare one. Just PM me your address and i'll post it to ya.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 10/10/2010 00:28  

I've just purchased some off eBay.... But karey gave you the link...

Hope you are ok after that horrible incident.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2010 01:10  

Hi Willow Hope you did report it as it may be on cctv or just be at the same light at the same time and keep a look out for him you will spot him easy he's The W*nker (Posted by JP!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2010 09:05  

I've just had "psychotic chest stabbing bastard on board" made. Should do the trick.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 10/10/2010 09:14  

LOL ghost.... Nice one!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2010 10:32  

What a nob! I've got a nice big tow hitch on my car purely for if something like that happens. Bang it in reverse and wipe out his rad.
Hope you're okay?

Update Reply
brad_the_impaler @ 10/10/2010 19:16  

ive got some spare sheena can pop one over to Di's for you if you want to pop round and collect it babe !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 10/10/2010 19:45  

I always read that "Think Bike" logo as "Think Bake" though :/

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 11/10/2010 13:11  

No need to buy them or get someone to make them, when you can get them for free, yes free
http://shop.dft.gov.uk/THINKShop/browse.aspx?CID=8a1dfe...13720ce9da

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 11/10/2010 19:48  

Ordered mine free, thanks for the link feller

Update Reply
DG99 @ 11/10/2010 21:28  

Nice one Wheelbarrow

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/10/2010 21:30  

Please make cheques payable to me - oh cant do that cos I said they were free damm. Next time they are pay me then I give you the link is that fair
Glad to help

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 11/10/2010 22:19  

My God you must have been driving bad for someone to throw something and smash your window! You really ticked the guy off lol. I doubt he smashes up car windows regularly

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2010 00:10  

i think it's brilliant that people are selling these on Ebay... pure genius lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2010 00:11  

I think its daft to have one on your car. We used to be told not to put bike stickers on cars because scrotes would follow you home knowing there was a high chance of you having something shiney and nickable in the garage. So I won't be having one ta, Been followed home too many times.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 13/10/2010 08:44  

Yeh, but Jim, lets face it, if you've got something nice and shiny in the garage people might follow you home when you're out on it anyway!?!? I think the stickers are a good idea, plus I get smiles at traffic lights and petrol stations, from what I presume are other bikers

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/10/2010 08:53  

Nice one Wheelbarrow. Just ordered my freebie!

Update Reply
Drum @ 13/10/2010 14:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email