MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride To The Wall?

Ride To The Wall? - Forums [Biker Match] Ride To The Wall? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride To The Wall?

Sat Oct 2nd with camping at Drayton Manor on the friday night.

Anyone else from BM going?

http://rttw.org/

Update Reply
Drum @ 13/09/2010 12:01  

There should be a few going Drum. check in events. It will be my third. Won't be camping tho. As It's minuets from the start point it might be a good idea if everyone is registered already, that we meet at Bassets pole and go in a group? Don't forget to put the little green sticker on your headlight.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/09/2010 12:07  

Am registered and think it's a good idea to meet up at Bassetts Pole Bluesbiker. It's from 10am at Drayton Manor so assuming we head towards Tamworth on the Sutton Road and then take a right down Drayton Lane, through Drayton Basset to get to Drayton Manor it should only take around 10 minutes, so I suggest we aim to leave Bassetts Pole circa 9:45. Meeting originally at Bassetts Pole any time before that depends on whether you want time for breakfast at McD's.

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 13/09/2010 13:15  

Just checked the events page and I see there are quite a few of us! I'm camping at Drayton Manor on the friday which should be a laugh, and there are bands on etc I believe.

So, just to get this right, will you guys be meeting at Bassets Pole then heading for Drayton Manor before the ride itself. If so I'll likely meet you at DM , though how I'll find you all is anyone's guess :)

Update Reply
Drum @ 13/09/2010 13:22  

won't be easy to spot as likely to be in excess of 5000 bikes at DM. I will be on my CB1300s with silver top box if it helps. might be easier tho to just have a ride down to Bassetts before we leave.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/09/2010 13:32  

Im going will see if friends would like to camp night b4 too - should be fun. :-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 13/09/2010 13:53  

The website talks about camping on Friday and Saturday, but as far as I can see doesn't say what (if anything) is happening on Saturday night.
I don't need to camp, only live 10 miles away, but could be tempted if there's anything on Saturday night.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 14:51  

I will be doing this again and like bluesbiker it will be the third time I have ridden it, I won't be camping as its only a couple of miles down the road from me. I have organised a local pre ride meet up for my bike club 1066mcc and if people would like me to I could ask if they minded bm people joining us it would be lovely to ride into the park as a big group.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/09/2010 15:15  

Just for you gary. wots on saturday night. www.rttw.org/index.php/post-event-function CG that would be good. so long as we all know where we are meeting and times.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/09/2010 16:27  

Bluesbiker I haven't put where we are meeting on here yet as wanted to see who would be interested plus ask at bike club on Wednesday night not that I see it as a problem the more the merrier.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/09/2010 16:34  

Really want to do this but can't because I have the kids. Hope you all have a great day

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 17:16  

Hi all. I live local as well so won't be camping either but fancy the meet up at Bassetts Pole to ride over to DM for 10am. Would be up for the pre-ride out with CG club (if you'll have us BMers!!!!). Right, need to register now before I forget to do it AGAIN!!! Liz

Update Reply
Ebbsy1 @ 13/09/2010 20:49  

will be there too, and as its only 5 minutes from home i wont be camping, but would be nice to meet up beforehand

Update Reply
catman61 @ 13/09/2010 20:58  

Where's Bassets Pole guys? Can someone send me a google maps link please?

Update Reply
Drum @ 13/09/2010 21:50  

It's The Bassets Pole pub rather than Bassetts Pole the village, junction of A38 & A453. The meet up will probably be in either the pub carpark or McDs carpark.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=B755SA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 22:03  

Will meet at Drayton Manor, it's nearer than Bassets

Update Reply
yamahama @ 13/09/2010 22:37  

See you guys there :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/09/2010 11:14  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...ent_id=814

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/09/2010 22:08  

I just registered and will be going, probably my last trip of the year as have to park the bike up and head of to south Africa at the end of October and not back until December..... whats a guy to do So who is gonna be heading up on the Friday and crazy camping?????????? Anyone from the South West.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2010 03:36  

JTB mind to check they allow Yetis lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/09/2010 09:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email