MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride To The Wall?

Ride To The Wall? (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride To The Wall? (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride To The Wall?

had a bostin day as usual. was a great turn out this year from BM. Hope we'll see a few more faces for next year.
Registration for next year will open about march sometime. i will put up a reminder when that happens. Alex, were you on my bike? i hardly noticed. This next bit is taken from RTTW forum by Martin Dickinson who's head of the organising commitee. "A big thank you to all those who attended the event this year.Yet again the executive committee pulled out all the stops to make the event a resounding success. My thanks go out the them, and all the volunteers they recruited to help with the operation.Although the number of bikes may be down on last year early indications are that we have raise a lot more this year.I will be having a debrief and first RTTW 2011 meeting within the next 3 weeks and hopefully will have a final figure then.Once again thank you to everyone and hope to see you next yearMartin"

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/10/2010 11:40  

Mmmmm Squashy never mind Alex on your bike i was nearly off Kens when you pushed me !!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/10/2010 12:08  

i enjoyed the day .met some nice people, and was amazed at how many were there. its a must for next year

Update Reply
bandit46 @ 05/10/2010 21:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email