MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Geordie Hog Heart Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse

Geordie Hog Heart  Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse - Forums [Biker Match] Geordie Hog Heart  Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Geordie Hog Heart Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse

Geordie Hog ~ Heart & Soul Rally 17-19th September BM members who are attending this event .. i will be on site from Thursday 16th September.. (because im trading at this event).. there are a few bm members going that have already met each other once or twice.. cant wait to see you guys n gals again !!! but to all who havent met, if you are brave enough (jks) and want to arrange meeting up with the rest of us.. just pm me and we can organise time/places etc. looking forward to being back on my own ground in Geordieland lol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2010 23:08  

That pink text hurts my eyes, need shades on Link to this event in the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=911

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/09/2010 03:39  

Can't wait to see old faces and meet new ones - ride safe all and Geordielass, prepare for an extra big hug, have missed you since Aviemore xx ps is mini geordie going?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/09/2010 17:38  

im not gonna pm u gordy but ill find u when i get there

Update Reply
dunans @ 11/09/2010 17:40  

BOB... i really cant wait to see you again hunny... your just a bloody good laugh (wont be the same without johnny pinging you lmao) you are one of the nicest people ive met in a long time. Mini Geordie is gutted she cant come.. she's at college friday til 3pm, and im going on site from Thursday to set up! however my niece (Geordiegal) is coming... she's a gem!
Dunas.. im sure you will be around BOB on arrival ... just hope i recognise you with your top on lol... !... it will be nice to meet you at last.. cant wait to meet the new faces too, just hope this lives up to aviemore.. that was a fab weekend ............ woo hooo!!! big hugs everyone xox

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2010 18:35  

i was chatting with Vonniedreyfuss today and she's back from travelling scotland... and coming to the Geordie Hogg

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2010 17:28  

See you on Friday GL, think the plan is that me and BOB will be coming down together.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/09/2010 19:09  

ello Doh Boy... sounds like a good plan.. looking forward to meeting you friday

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2010 19:14  

see you on Friday my sweet A** me and miss have had a practice run down to Cornwall this weekend, spent Sunday on the Martin Jennings run with my daughter and 1500 odd bikers a great day so were on our way hugs in store for you girls

Update Reply
badger59 @ 13/09/2010 22:08  

ello cute cheeks.. lol miss text me.. that sounded absolutely amazing.. u must have been buzzing being in a sea of bikes like that.. wow @ you guys n gals!!! oh ive heard all about your bear hugs and ive been practising, so group hugs all round me finks!!!! see you both very very soon............ woo hooooo cant wait!!!! oh eye... divent faget tha tia maria like.. or yer in sheeet .. alreeet or al get ya bird ta blaa ya oot bonny lad *teee heee.. get yor lass to translate*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 22:23  

Another good weekend guys, now that I've got my gear dry. Good to meet up with friends new and not so new.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 19/09/2010 18:04  

was great to meet miss v and badger at last, a lovely couple made in BM :)
always good to meet up with bobkat and violet who with the help of neil made an otherwise mediocre rally into a great weekend and a good laugh so thanks guys

vi has uploaded pics to events

Update Reply
dunans @ 19/09/2010 18:13  

Geordiegal, cowboy, doh boy, vonnie, my sides are aching and feet are bloody killing from the dancing lol, thanks for all the laughs it was great to meet up with old pals and eventually meet dohb... Briefly saw the lovely BOB again :)

vxr glad you found me, well done lol, but sorry we couldn't find you last night, it was chocker block man!!

See you all again v.soon ;)
X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2010 19:51  

Duns my lovely man was gr8 to meet ya at last and cheers for wearing ya hat Bob what can i say m8 bloody fantastic weekend roll on next one say hi to Neil x Vi OMG words fail me cheers just doesnt cut it hun u r f****in fantastic you made our weekend xx not be doing heart and soul again was tame to say least think we were rowdiest there lol but comapny made the weekend xxx

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 19/09/2010 21:24  

the rally crew is established, couldn't have wished for better rally buddies.... Miss V, Badger, BOBKAT and last be definitely not least Dunans are shining stars...and Neil too but he ain't on BM (yet!!!!!LOL)

very friendly folk at rally, but not one to go to if you don't sleep....get very drunk early on and pass out around midnight is a great idea at this one!!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 19/09/2010 21:47  

Great pics you lot! looks like you all had a good time
Don't forget to tag yourselves in the pics Hope to meet you at other rallies or meets sometime. Already met BOB a couple of times and she's a top lass!

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2010 21:51  

didnt u meet me at tan hill? we tagged but tags dont work like they used to they just attach to seperate profiles now :(

Update Reply
dunans @ 19/09/2010 21:58  

oh sorry Duns..yes I did meet you at Tan Hill lol hmmmm Ok..well maybe Matt can do something about the tagging... will have a word........but not now, I'm way too tired

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2010 23:21  

Vi,Duns,Bob & Niel just got to say thanks to you for a great weekend, you made the 680mile round trip worth the numb bum for me and Mis V

Update Reply
badger59 @ 20/09/2010 07:29  

well boys and girls what can i say ..... think im just over my hangover lol..... it was yet again another fantastic weekend and it was great to see all the bm-ers old and new, what can i say g-lass your a true star of the weekend a true rock n roller .... lol g-gal well i think im in love.... lol dho-boy.... mad as ever .. and to all the other bm-ers that i bumped into its always nice .... i glad we all had a good time......... see you around n take care.. cowboy.

Update Reply
cowboy70 @ 20/09/2010 10:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email