MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Geordie Hog Heart Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse

Geordie Hog Heart  Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Geordie Hog Heart  Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Geordie Hog Heart Soul Rally ~ Newcastle Racecourse

Finally I managed to get my lap top cranked up . Well Heart & Soul was a VERY tame rally, we certainly managed to alter that lol . It was so goooooood to meet Badger and Miss Von....saloud(lol) you are a really beautiful couple. Dunans and Vi don't forget I'm a bridesmaid (Glad my crossbow of luuuuuvvvvv worked lol) Shame everyone didn't get together as usual, these things happen I suppose - plans don't always pan out. All in all a bloody good weekend was had by all thanks everyone xxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 20/09/2010 16:47  

im looking forward to recieving me certificate and medal for my entertaining and winning performance lol xx

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 20/09/2010 18:10  

So please you guys had a great time the pics are fab. Liking the new profile pic Miss x

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 20/09/2010 18:13  

OMG!!! Sorry Katie I missed your name how could i forget our own Nigella lol ps don't forget i had a part to play with miss so i want a share of the certificate lol

Update Reply
badger59 @ 20/09/2010 22:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email