MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Adventure

Adventure - Forums [Biker Match] Adventure - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Adventure

Are there any 125cc newies fancy a confidence adventure? few days in some country on dirt tracks for roads with no heavy traffic (except donkeys) to boost the confidence? or does anyone know of a site that does? or, are there any experienced people up for it?

Update Reply
posh totty @ 08/09/2010 09:39  

I'd like to, but not on a 125. Welcome to the site!

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2010 10:11  

I'm sure some experienced riders wouldn't mind riding with you to help. Where are you? Maybe new riders could post similar requests to see if more experience living near them might want to help

Update Reply
giantdog @ 08/09/2010 16:45  

Just outside Brighton - learning through Sussex and could do with some space to get going, had an idea of a few newies plus experienced and of course the usual donkeys, no traffic lights, round a bouts, heavy traffic, thought if would be a great confidence booster plus give a chance to get to know the feel, just for a few days. This by the way is without alcohol - arn't you impressed

Update Reply
posh totty @ 08/09/2010 17:09  

When were you thinking of doing it

Update Reply
JP @ 08/09/2010 17:15  

found a company who do short trips, i.e. Tailand for 6 days plus a 2 day training session - have asked for more information. I am up for it and beats ironing anyday - I havn't had enough experience before I have to put billy (bike) away for the winter - need to do more and the busy busy roads of sussex in the wet just don't do it for me

Update Reply
posh totty @ 12/09/2010 20:15  

Just got CBT and desperatly need confidence bringing up struggling at the mo. wish you were nearer Beepa

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 19:14  

You can do this in Wales it's lots nearer

Update Reply
yamahama @ 13/09/2010 22:39  

Errrm would Bangcok trafic be a good confidence booster then i supose if you can mange that you manage anywhere

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/09/2010 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email