MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Accounts being banned

Accounts being banned (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Accounts being banned (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Accounts being banned

not yet,why?

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/04/2007 04:44  

Well i am on my way down there shortly ,she was gonna ask if we could drop by for a cuppa x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2007 04:52  

I was on my way down there lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2007 04:57  

di is poorly so i've sent her to bed!! u will have to look after her for me 2moro cobra cos she not well at all! if u dont,i will find u and black ur eye-or worse,i will set teething baby on u!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/04/2007 06:26  

Well said Matt. There are some right monkeys out there who seem to pride themselves with upsetting peeps and just making arses out of themselves (not that I have met any on this site yet). Slap it to em fella.

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 14/04/2007 08:02  

regarding not reading the rules... have a look at the "Edit Profile" page, or try and remember when u created your profile. Theres a big warning at the bottom of the page saying you will be banned. See... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/myaccount/editprof...rofile.asp Thats always been there. Some people put (johnsmith) their email (AT) embedded (hotmail) within (dot) their profile (com). This is a deliberate act, they must think I don't read profiles! I read every profile that is added or amended, and people do this more than actually putting their email address in plainly. Its not a matter of reading the rules, cos i could accept that, its a tight-gits way of not paying 99p to meet someone they might spend the rest of their lives with. They think by doing the above that it wont get picked up. Another trick is to put a phone number like this...oh, ze, ze, un, oh, un, tw, th, fo, fi, zi... etc Gits the lot of em, lol. And dont worry im always chilled... especially now the sun is out. Bike is washed and just waitin to go for a blast (When this PMing issue is sorted).

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/04/2007 10:18  

well all of the above would confuse me totally !!!!!! how can ya get a phone number from letters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an yep i must be thick but how do you decipher an e mail addy from the above warning if anyone tries this with me i wont get it !!!! lol

Update Reply
storm @ 14/04/2007 13:21  

awwwwwwwwwww storm hun ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) lol.

Update Reply
RC @ 14/04/2007 13:23  

hahaha

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/04/2007 14:59  

bless her

Update Reply
Di @ 14/04/2007 15:07  

lol di think i need blessin some days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ty hunny

Update Reply
storm @ 14/04/2007 15:19  

is that a code for something.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2007 15:29  

are we on a theme here ninja or is it back to cryptic posts ?????? dooo wah diddy diddy dum diddy dum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 14/04/2007 15:55  

yeah im gettin confused to storm lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/04/2007 15:58  

I think he puts replies in the wrong topics. I bet Ninja would make sense if we knew exactly which topic he was replying to lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/04/2007 16:31  

one can only hope he will get it right one day lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/04/2007 18:01  

well I guess it was only a matter of time before the sleezebags infiltrated BM too!! One of the things I like about this site is that it is about finding and chatting to like minded biking enthusiasts rather than the dating/pulling thing - very seedy to me and yuk yuk yuk to those guys (and women!) out there who openly use it for a quick s---g and openly admit it!!! just not nice and says alot about the person too!! Why not go and do it face to face rather than anonomously behind a pc - lies/deceit/mad/bad or sad perhaps!!! Agree with you Matt but you can only do so much - we are all adults and take responsibility for what info we give/received and who we chat to or take further!!! You have to follow the safety advice otherwise on your own head be it!! I have met a very special member on here and 6 weeks later we are still going strong and getting stronger so I am glad he took the initiative to meet me as I probably wouldnt - came here purely to make local biking buddies - male or female and wary of meeting anyone for anything more on internet sites. However, it just goes to show that there are some decent ppl out there and just sometimes, your soulmate too!!! Rules and warnings about breaking them and then action if need be are necessary but ultimately, you break the rules - you face the consequences!!! Chill Matt - the world is full of idiots, low lifes etc etc - the internet is often a magnet for em!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2007 19:00  

hows u n ur fella doin sandy? hope all is still well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/04/2007 19:03  

we doin just fine thanks rc - in fact better than fine - spend as much time as poss together, and thats alot, hate to be parted now - getting better and stronger every day and there was enough sparks between us on first sight to power the National Grid so thats saying something!!!! My kids expect to see Martin with me all the time now and even they're asking where he is when he isnt lol!!! We're planning our summer and sorting which rallies, biking days out we'll be going on together now - be even better if I pass my test and get Ducati racked up and buy tent, sleeping bag etc but we'll see - test looming in front of me soon now so I feel like im permanently in leathers and on the DAS bikes at training school!!! Time will tell tho................but very very promising..........................we both wonder where each other has been all our lives and why we didnt meet sooner....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh nice uh??!!! But then you would know RC you met BWB on here like that didnt you? Thanks for your good wishes - hope to meet some of you this summer too Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2007 15:00  

awww sandy sooooo glad everything tickity boo your end keep us updated on ya progress towards ya test

Update Reply
storm @ 15/04/2007 16:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email