MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lakes BBQ ride out in September - attendees

Lakes BBQ  ride out in September - attendees (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Lakes BBQ  ride out in September - attendees (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lakes BBQ ride out in September - attendees

Naww it's not difficult to find Blackberry, but we'll send a search party out for you if we need to

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/09/2010 22:55  

Sorry - can't make it after all. bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt sorry minnie) Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman Bandit Lover & Ki bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there Easytimes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2010 21:36  

Hey XK whos going to help me find my way when i get lost if your not there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/09/2010 21:50  

You could always ask madhat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2010 22:25  

Hey MTM...

Sorry but me an BL have to pull out ...

Just found out last weekend that the Window Licker's rally is that weekend and is pretty much a must for our club (The Clan BC) as it's less then 10 miles away (most of our members won't travel far... ) so it's one of the rare occasions we all get to party together

Hope you all have a great time and hope to see you soon

Update Reply
Ki @ 07/09/2010 22:45  

EEEh more bait for the riders of Rohan,bring on the barbi...yehaaah! no seriously sorry you guys cant make it,my craving is that of an empty stomach of a feld Orc, an endless hunger for the lining has been slashed by the mighty sword of Aragon, Ledd rider from the north of Rohaheem.

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 08/09/2010 23:03  

bringing an airbed
Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie)

GB
Bikerabill
Moi aka Shadowfax
Triple 1
madhat ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt
sorry minnie)

Camping
Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case)
LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard)

kfoggy67 & nawe
Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket
cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade
numbnuts needs a hot woman
Bandit Lover & Ki
bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?)
Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there
Easytimes

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/09/2010 17:33  

BUMP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2010 20:15  

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt sorry minnie) Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there Easytimes Nitro70 and Mini Nitro (Nathan)

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 17/09/2010 22:10  

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt sorry minnie) rockchick123 Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there Easytimes Nitro70 and Mini Nitro (Nathan)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 18/09/2010 01:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email