MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lakes BBQ ride out in September - attendees

Lakes BBQ  ride out in September - attendees (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Lakes BBQ  ride out in September - attendees (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lakes BBQ ride out in September - attendees

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx(just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) (coz im nails LeddZepp) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed,thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs an hot woman XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2010 18:16  

Thanks Bill!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2010 18:39  

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx(just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) (coz im nails LeddZepp) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed,thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs an hot woman XK Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/08/2010 19:02  

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman XK Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 21/08/2010 20:07  

Hey BL - tis numbnuts who is after a hot woman; I'm a good boy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2010 20:39  

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman XK Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?) Bat - tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there

Update Reply
Bat @ 24/08/2010 18:54  

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt sorry minnie) Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman XK Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?)

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/08/2010 01:06  

why has the Bat gone missing

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/08/2010 03:28  

Bat is still listed on the event...bet she fluttered off in cut and pasting. I'll pm her

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 31/08/2010 11:27  

lol was that me ?

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/08/2010 11:41  

Bat's back Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt sorry minnie) Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman XK Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/09/2010 09:36  

I just checked out the post code and google street maps, its a bit of waste ground in Kendal!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 23:12  

no no no. we wouldn't dream of luring you to a piece of wasteground in Kendal, so no no need to feel nervous shadowfax lol. We'll pm the postcode to you and directions how to get there. But Turtle20's is so lovely and rural that the google streetview camera van hasn't even been down there

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/09/2010 23:36  

will we need to hire a tracter

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 01/09/2010 23:37  

So who is turning up on the Harley then???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2010 23:39  

Directions gone out by pm. If I inadvertantly missed you send a pm to Turtle20 cos I'm off on me hols tomorrow and away for 10 days. We've got masses of wood so should be a good bonfire

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/09/2010 15:24  

Really looking forward to this although now a bit worried about getting there having seen the directions , bet I'll be texting you minnie to come and find me Enjoy your holiday

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/09/2010 19:06  

when is this cant find a date anywhere

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/09/2010 21:32  

found it lol im in preset at the jesters rally lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/09/2010 21:36  

Inside & bringing an airbed Minnie the Minx (just for you Hinnie) GB Bikerabill Moi aka Shadowfax Triple 1 madhat ( a thought a put ma name bout 5 posts ago but a had,nt sorry minnie) Camping Blackberry (and will have airbed just in case) LeddZepp (Camping coz im nails, and sorry BB for getting you in trouble I put you with custard) kfoggy67 & nawe Firebladejohn outside and bringing a tent and electric blanket cw tent, airbed, thermols, log fire and bucket & spade numbnuts needs a hot woman XK Bandit Lover & Ki (& a bucket of cold water. I am a hot woman XK, but I am taken...lol) bluejeans2000 (thinks the Barn is for parking the bikes! Is he correct?) Bat- tent, rollmat who knows!! at least I'll be there Easytimes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2010 22:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email